FAO fiat forum girls

Currently reading:
FAO fiat forum girls

At least thy dont give a muffin top (unless you are really unfortunate).

But TBH I dont need a cat suit to make me look fat :(

essex girl to the rescue...haha well born here but not orange, havnt got peroxide hair...or fake boobs

dont go to deuces or faces. So dont know whether im the essex girl your looking for haha.

Errrm i'd wear something advertising fiat but not a spandex body suit haha

essex girl to the rescue...haha well born here but not orange, havnt got peroxide hair...or fake boobs

dont go to deuces or faces. So dont know whether im the essex girl your looking for haha.

Errrm i'd wear something advertising fiat but not a spandex body suit haha

Is there anything on the first link that you would wear. TBH i have been to quite a few shows this year and the current promotion girl fashion is starting to wear a bit thin.
Im sure with a little imagination and help from the Girls here we could come up with something classy and inoffensive but still easily removable for the less family orientated shows. Not that girls seem to get em out that much these days. At least max power encouraged that for all their sins :mad:

TBH there's enough boobs on the internet if you want to look at that kind of thing.

Branded T-shirts and jeans are fine. Taking into account how many cold or rainy days we have perhaps giving our promo team FF umberellas and coats would be more popular and probably better value as far as getting use out of them!

I suppose it all depends on who you want to get the attention of.

They are however boiler suits that don't leave a lot to the imagination. :)

Which is fine if you have the figure and/or attitude for it.

Boiler suits are baggy, they're catsuits which show off everything, and the fabric is very thin so they'll be freezing if its cold! I've seen grid girls shivvering in their catsuits at Croft and they're only out on the grid for maybe 15 minutes.

I think my point was a little too suble and hidden. I dont see the Catsuit things classy in any way shape or form. All i associate them with is orange girls who get their baps out.

I dont think that is for this forum. Im a bloke so probably arent the best Judge of whats sexy without being slutty but i could have a go at puting something together if none of our women want to come up with an idea.

Back