Styling Esse Esse Wheels

Currently reading:
Styling Esse Esse Wheels

i asked chris@souls and he said that the essessse parts aren't available to but individually at the moment. shame

ozsupertgt.jpg

/\/\/\/\this them?

if it is your looking at over £1k for 17"

SS wheels are 18's....

as for your comment lee.... can abarth only dealers only order abarth parts? ... hench your abarth can only have work done on it at an abarth garage...????:confused:

Not the actual car, you can order Abarth parts through Chris, but I have been speaking to Abarth and they said they don't like Fiat ordering their parts, why, i'll never know. But as for the wheels, remember they are apart of a kit, so you wouldnt be able to buy them seperate, well until an SS owner gets rid of his wheels, which is doubtful because they are stunnin wheels. Also Chris is limited in what stuff he can get. But he could be stopped soon, thats why im getting my stuff asap before its blocked.

You'll be able to get these wheels off of Abarth. What if a guy with an esseesse damages a wheel, or wants an extra set of wheels for trackday tyres?

Similar wheels are OZ ultraleggeras. I think the SS wheels maybe a slighty different variant of these made for Abarth specially. You will be able to get them from Abarth but they will just be absolute rape.

Carl i would presume that the picture that isnt there is supposed to be a picture of OZ ultra leggeras, if so they are not over 1k for 17s they are around 700-800 IIRC and 18's are about 1.1k with tyres.

Similar wheels are OZ ultraleggeras. I think the SS wheels maybe a slighty different variant of these made for Abarth specially. You will be able to get them from Abarth but they will just be absolute rape.

Carl i would presume that the picture that isnt there is supposed to be a picture of OZ ultra leggeras, if so they are not over 1k for 17s they are around 700-800 IIRC and 18's are about 1.1k with tyres.

http://www.madmotors.co.uk/catalog/superturismo-tyres-p-16173.html

as said they are over £1K

and they are called OZ Superturismo GT and doing some searches shows me these are the wheels on an abarth esse esse although they could be OZ Superturismo WRCs

Last edited:
Last edited:
ok as we have now established what they arent. fair enough.

what are they?

I dont know, they might not even be OZ but if they are they are most similar to superleggeras or ultra leggeras. IMO its a custom version of these for Abarth and you will only be able to purchase these through Abarth themselfs as part of the Assetto kit or Esse esse kit.

Back