Enzo on top gear

Currently reading:
Enzo on top gear

i`d rather have the F40 myself:D the xj220 pi**ed all over the zonda. but the zonda is a damn sexy car.(i`ve seen and touched 1:D)

Bob in disguise said:
o yeah and didnt that new focus look like a heap of sh*t

Just like the old one really (n)

i read somewhere that there might be a 4wd option when it gets launched sometime in may.. focus cossie perhaps;)

I've been in an F50 :)
Not in a game either

Not what you know it's who......

Wasn't allowed to drive it though
Being 16 prob didn't help!

Sorry end of bragging one of the best experiences ever for me though!!!

missed the show also. not to keen on the zonda's or mc f1's any way. but the xj220 hmm nice.

enzo.... maybe it could be the model name like a fiesta zetec. maybe its a f60 enzo next will be f60 Ghia. u never know :p

been in the new mg Xpower sweet as ****. engine sounds lovely. been in a 355 f1. very nice and even better when he let me drive it. i think i spaffed up my pants. had a drive od my mates old mr2 and his new Supra. not to keen on these. uncle got an auto 911 turbo he wont let me drive it tho :( . best car i have driven tho (not in road cos he wouldnt let me so had to go snetty market my mates EVO 4 YUMMMMMMMMMMM YUM YUM YUM YUM

The X-power, MG right?
Did u go in the one that's like 400brake or the 1000brake?
My step-dad went out round the roads near the MG factory in the slower one.... well if it counts as slow...

EVO's are nice my mates dad owned the 7 that Spec-r used to show off there shiney stuff, then he got a noble, mondeo engine but quick!

lower spec 1 480 bhp isnt it??? it is a very VERY nice car. the exhaust note is very wierd on idle in like bubbles popping in water. but once u rev it AWWWWW spaff thinking about it.

evo 7 is my fav car. really want one of these. dont think insurance would like it.

Yeah my step-dad was sayin it had so much torque it was unreal!

The guy I know also knows the Norris guys... seriously quick car the sound is unbelievable it's so highly tuned that it has to run on race fuel!!!

That's the one :>
The floor of the car heats up from the exhaust it is insane!
And I was v.surprised that it's actually quick round a track not just straight line! ( i have Connections with castle combe:))

If i had the cash (checks down the back of sofa :worship: ) i'd buy an F50 i'm afraid> although the cinq would be in for a major respray and engine change. i'd deffo keep it tho :D :D

Re: Reality Check !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

twincamms said:
FIAT, FORD, KIA, HYUNDAI, DAEWOO.

Is that better ???

That makes me feel a little better lol but I missed the repeat too as I ended up spending the night out in my truck with no t.v. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Back