Enzo on top gear

Currently reading:
Enzo on top gear

The Mc F1 what a glorious car, I did and still do love that car, if I win the lottery I'll buy one to run around in while the Cinq gets super expensive mods!

Liam

Pah! Enzo? F1? Give me the F40 any day :cool: I was also mightily impressed by the XJ220 blowing the Zonda away (y), and I wouldn't mind one of those bad-ass Bowler Wildcats (the psychotic land rover type thing) just for the engine noise

Interesting how Clarkson and that short-arse one whose name excapes me referred to the Enzo as the F60...

Re: Going off topic beware

JonnyBoy your bananas aren't centred on the bottom of your sig

Enzo... drool! Would make a nice xmas (i know I hate xmas) pressie... hint hint santa!

im not to keen on ferraris full stop but that did annoy me how they kept calling it a f60 i was sitting there going "no its an Enzo!" lol

The xj220, zonda and best of all the Mclaren f1 and of course not forgeting the carrera GT all fantastic :D

Re: Going off topic beware

Alex said:
JonnyBoy your bananas aren't centred on the bottom of your sig!

They've grown beyond my control :eek: Dancing bananas will soon take over the entire fiat forum and we will be at their mercy :worship:
bananadance.gif

Re: Just watched it....................................

I'm sure the "F60" tag was some kind of development name.

I have always known it as the Enzo too.

Liam

Re: Just watched it....................................

Zonda all the way. Loved it after "discovering" it on Gran Turismo 3. In the game (as close as i`ll get to driving one) they are beasts. Full modded up they push 1000bhp and have such a great engine note to em. Its my second msot driven car in the game, after the Tuscan Speed 6.

Go on rub it in. I missed it and Im totally gutted. Especially as people keep saying thingas like Jaguar, Ferrari and Mclaren....

Im going to go sulk now.

Back