• MAP.jpg
    MAP.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 13
me don't overtake me passes cars :)

I do the best to stay in the speed limits

biggest mistake i made was overtaking a copper he followed me and scared me :(
didn't pull me tho

i do ignore 20mph tho unless there is a good reason

Right just a quick one really as im sure its not just me!

Does anyone get those days where you just drive like a complete 8r??

Just been to get a new pair of Adidas Stan Smiths and TBH on the drive there and back seemed to annoy every other driver on the road !!

Not like me at all lol

strange(n)

it be them chav trainers that did it

I used to be a fairly aggresive driver but a guy in a discovery took offense one day and i decided considering you never know whether or not the driver of the other car is mentally unstable or carrying an offensive weapon perhaps it wasn't wise.....
Some friends of my wife were driving down the M602 in Salford heading into Manchester for a night out when they were cut up by a BMW 3-series convertible. The girls let the driver know what they thought of him via "hand signals". He put his foot down and got a few hundred yards ahead then put the car across the middle lane and opened the boot and pointed a shotgun at them. They just managed to get off at a slip road 50 yards before where the BMW was. They reported it to the Police and gave the reg. number to them. It turned out the driver was a well known gangster who would certainly have an alibi.
No further action was possible but the driver was one of 3 scumbag brothers who featured in a CH5 documentary by Donal MacIntyre. One of the 3 was killed on holiday while riding a motorbike, another is in prison after being locked up for posession of a firearm. The driver of the 3-series was later stabbed to death a few days before the programme went out.
The 3 brothers were suspected of being involved in the murder of 25 people and were thought to have made up to £8 million from crime and club door security. You're right, it might be unlikely you will meet someone like him, but you never know.

Some friends of my wife were driving down the M602 in Salford heading into Manchester for a night out when they were cut up by a BMW 3-series convertible. The girls let the driver know what they thought of him via "hand signals". He put his foot down and got a few hundred yards ahead then put the car across the middle lane and opened the boot and pointed a shotgun at them. They just managed to get off at a slip road 50 yards before where the BMW was. They reported it to the Police and gave the reg. number to them. It turned out the driver was a well known gangster who would certainly have an alibi.
No further action was possible but the driver was one of 3 scumbag brothers who featured in a CH5 documentary by Donal MacIntyre. One of the 3 was killed on holiday while riding a motorbike, another is in prison after being locked up for posession of a firearm. The driver of the 3-series was later stabbed to death a few days before the programme went out.
The 3 brothers were suspected of being involved in the murder of 25 people and were thought to have made up to £8 million from crime and club door security. You're right, it might be unlikely you will meet someone like him, but you never know.

The Noonan brothers iirc.

Thats coz the sei is a toy car :p. Designed for girls ;) just look at the pedal gap. My size 11's push both pedals at the same time :bang: :p.

i know - it's poo.

i drove out to meet a friend to go for a ride out on his bike and made the mistake of wearing leathers and boots drive - i kept opening the window with my knee cos of the additional armour :bang:

i don't know how any male can drive a sei:confused:

size 11's ? ;)(y)

i had one of those days on friday. pulled out of a juction and didnt really look and nearly have a bloke drive into the side of me and i must have taken about 1000miles off the tyres driving a bit agressively!

I like to take a early sunday morning drive to get all the stress out on a nice country lane. the only problem is i get lost very easily! :D

Thats coz the sei is a toy car :p. Designed for girls ;) just look at the pedal gap. My size 11's push both pedals at the same time :bang: :p.
Size 11's snap :p

Also i do that some times in my cinq... push both pedals and in my mum's renault megane Scenic ... but thats coz the car i learnt in was a Focus so very roomy.

Vans mate....its the way forward :slayer:

my nephew used to wear vans an was always telling me how good they was, so i tried them and they so comfy i been getting them for years now :)

but nephew don't wear them now that i do because they old mans trainers :p

but our vans factory shop has shut down, so i dont know what i going to do, dont like paying more than £25:(

but nephew don't wear them now that i do because they old mans trainers :p

but our vans factory shop has shut down, so i dont know what i going to do, dont like paying more than £25:(

if my uncle bought the same trainers as me i think i would change aswel, older men trying to be cool just doesnt work :D:D

lol you dont get much for £25 now a days so wipe the dust off your wallet and go spending.

vans are "ok"

converse are ace :cool:

wearing airwalks today - very comfy but not as good as my hawks.

(i've about 15 different pairs of trainers:eek:)

Back