Driving styles??

Currently reading:
Driving styles??

Amen, tried driving in my combat boots and ended up wheel spinning or burning the clutch out :eek:

:eek: got to stop wearing work boots lol!!

well once again just been to get a kfc and overdid it round the roundabout,,, large pepsi decided to soak into passenger seat... and in thhe process nearly took out a fit young lass in a clio.... not a good start to the week:cry:

i drive in either my smart trainers, which are quite narrow, or my smart work shoes which are also narrow :D

when driving in my sport trainers, or steel toe capped work shoes, they are wider, and ive once or twice caught the wrong pedal, and they are also thicker soled and so you cant feel the pedal as good, i love driving in my smart shoes as they are so thin on the bottom, but after a while start to make my ancle ache a bit.

hence why on longer journeys i travel in my smart trainers, which are really soft and smooth :devil:

my nephew used to wear vans an was always telling me how good they was, so i tried them and they so comfy i been getting them for years now :)

but nephew don't wear them now that i do because they old mans trainers :p

but our vans factory shop has shut down, so i dont know what i going to do, dont like paying more than £25:(

My dad borrows them......Sport soccer that chav hell will sell you air walks for about 15 but vans cost a bomb usually although i've never had a pair that lasted less than 2 years!

Back