Driving styles??

Currently reading:
Driving styles??

Steely

Dislikeskeyboardwarriors
Right just a quick one really as im sure its not just me!

Does anyone get those days where you just drive like a complete 8r$e??

Just been to get a new pair of Adidas Stan Smiths and TBH on the drive there and back seemed to annoy every other driver on the road !!

Not like me at all lol

strange(n)

Last edited:
Right just a quick one really as im sure its not just me!

Does anyone get those days where you just drive like a complete 8r??

Just been to get a new pair of Adidas Stan Smiths and TBH on the drive there and back seemed to annoy every other driver on the road !!

Not like me at all lol

strange(n)

yeah i was in that "redline everywhere" mood yesterday, im normally a really sensible driver

I used to be a fairly aggresive driver but a guy in a discovery took offense one day and i decided considering you never know whether or not the driver of the other car is mentally unstable or carrying an offensive weapon perhaps it wasn't wise.....Although I guess I must be a fairly fast driver generally as I cannot actually remember the last time I was overtaken on anything other than a motorway actually, i tell a lie new Bmw M3 hartside pass, as he rounded the blind corner behind me on the wrong side of the road with his head lights on i thought hmm I let this guy past i'd rather not be involved in his accident.

TBH i used to drive like a w4nker, doing really stupid things. now i drive a lot more sensibly, but put the foot down now and again :D

(its strange, how a commute changes your views and attitudes when driving)

dont get me started on stupid driving, my mate nearly killed us both last night. cumbrians look out for a flying scottsman in an old black clio (n)

yeah, I totally agree. you never know who is in the other car.... I tend to use the car to unleash things TBH,

I use my car to destress a bit like its just a case of time and place...i.e. a quiet back road on a nice day not commuter traffic where everyone has had a crap day and is looking for someone to vent on!

TBH i used to drive like a w4nker, doing really stupid things. now i drive a lot more sensibly, but put the foot down now and again :D

(its strange, how a commute changes your views and attitudes when driving)

dont get me started on stupid driving, my mate nearly killed us both last night. cumbrians look out for a flying scottsman in an old black clio (n)

wasn't racing a red fiat punto by any chance?

na im a nice calm driver until someone cuts me and or pulls out on me then i go nuts, or if someone drives right up my ass and then it opens to a 2 lane road and they try to over take so i put my foot down people dont realise how quick a 1.2 16v can be and he had to get back in behind me i love that.

Those days ? i quiet often find myself driving like a k**B as people around here dont seem to know the speed limits and drive REALLY slow so excessive up the a**E driving and lots of revving and silly driving and some of them seem to realise that the limit on the acle straight it 60 not 50 nad 30 means 30 not 23 lol

i still take a few risks now and again, but who doesnt :D

other then that i find myself a sensible driver.

the other day i was taking someone to the train station, and i mean really rushing, and they went to me why are you so tense lol, i told them its because when im on a deadline im always tense when driving :devil:, such as i will sit forward and be less relaxed and talkative (the car was also tense being thrashed in 2nd and 3rd - for a diesel) :rolleyes:

but other then that i think i am a reasonably decent driver, not like the knobs near us who speed past the doctors surgery, round a blind bend, or past the school at 60 odd :mad: - with the bean can exhausts on

i had a knobbish moment the other day on a dual carriageway, there was someone infront of me doing like 1mph, i like it how they always choose me to be infront of, and a guy in a clio to my right who had the whole world and his sister behind him and really didnt want to be stuck behind speedy gonzales's 1mph speed machine so indicator on, foot down and just had enough space to overtake and weee :)
and i also decided to pull out of a petrol station with a car coming at me at like 50mph, that was my generally retarded day

i remember after my accident i was paranoid and really apprehensive about every roundabout i came to :eek:

Last edited:
i had a knobbish moment the other day on a dual carriageway, there was someone infront of me doing like 1mph, i like it how they always choose me to be infront of, and a guy in a clio to my right who had the whole world and his sister behind him and really didnt want to be stuck behind speedy gonzales's 1mph speed machine so indicator on, foot down and just had enough space to overtake and weee :)
and i also decided to pull out of a petrol station with a car coming at me at like 50mph, that was my generally retarded day

i remember after my accident i was paranoid and really apprehensive about every roundabout i came to :eek:

i did a similar thing last month... i was driving on the motorway and i had my mates in the car for the first time since i passed... so anyway i was on a 50mph road and i saw my mates wizz pass me we were going to the same destination... so my mate started to get all hyped up about them beating us....so carried on driving and urgently waited till the 70mph zone...as we got up to it... the car infront was being driving by some old man still doing 50.. so i indicated, but didnt look behind me enough as i was to destracted by mates in the car...pulled out only to nearly hit a audi TT.. he honked his horn and it **** me up..:(

scince then i have been very carful knowing i could have had a bad accident....
funny thing is tho was the audi was bright orange.. (how the hell could i miss that)...:eek:

i have being driving like a dick as well recently lots of revs lower gears always finished the drive in 5th making the engine idle and struggle

i often smell burning clutch with a slight aftertaste of melted tire
only on tight turns in 1st

Back