Status
Not open for further replies.
i drilled the air box on my 1.2 sx punto today

it sounds mad as hell lol

Attachments

• SP_A0093_000.jpg
    SP_A0093_000.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 66
I think it was sped up as if u look where he is behind the virgin media van that is goin v fast aswell.... if not then i agree... there is a time and a place for speed...

shiiiii i think you guys need to calm down?
well its hard when my brother got hit 5 months ago from a young driver on a road like that he got crushed though a garden wall he had a broken leg in 3 places crushed knee broken arm ribs NECK internal bleeding broken eye skull (eye socket forehead) scalp peeled off his head and my 18yr old sister found him lucky he is still alive and on the road to a almost full recovery and lookin at £250,000 compo but he will never be able to work again

well its hard when my brother got hit 5 months ago from a young driver on a road like that he got crushed though a garden wall he had a broken leg in 3 places crushed knee broken arm ribs NECK internal bleeding broken eye skull (eye socket forehead) scalp peeled off his head and my 18yr old sister found him lucky he is still alive and on the road to a almost full recovery and lookin at £250,000 compo but he will never be able to work again

what dose that have to do with people driving at the speed limit

if someone lost control of a car at 20 mph and hit you the same thing could happen

you cant see his speeedo so why jump to conclusions and say hes speeding, and i dont drive so im not a boy racer :confused: call me what you want im not in the slightest bit interested in your opinion seeing as you dont even know me ;)

Last edited:
The speed limit is there as a guide on the top roads the limit is 60mph when you get to a single lane road with dry stone walls inches from your mirror with tight twist and bends its still a 60 zone but do you still go at 60 no its the same on normal roads 30mph but then you get to a tight area with parked cars on both sides kids COULD be playin there even at 30 you int gonna stop if one popped there head out it would be knocked clean off

marty you 40 odd years old mate and you still have not realized you can use all the gears under 30 mph if any one here is daft or stupid its you mate

If by being responsible and respectful to other road users then I'm guilty. But what does that make you ? Ive lost friends in road accidents and anything that makes people think twice about acting the idiot is worth saying, so if it upsets people - TUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back