General Dealer Ratings 2007 Results

Currently reading:
General Dealer Ratings 2007 Results

Where has Chelmsford fiat have moved too? I didnt even no they'd gone till i drove past the Fiat garage a while back and subaru are there! I liked it where they was cause it was 5 minutes down the road from me.
Although they were rubbish it took them about half hour and about 5 people to move a car which was blocking my car in.

its now sharing site with nissan in chelmo

same company as romford only better service advisor at romford lol :p

(8 ) SG Petch, Bishop Auckland 37

Shut down about 6weeks ago, loosing all my new parts in the process :| (Owned by Ford now) The new showroom and Fiat garage is almost open in Darlington though. Don't think it can be much worse than Bishop.

Your recon the new one in Darlo will be better than Benfield in Newcastle? Looks like they don't have a very good rep, but then not much choice for us guys up here in North East

Caledonia Warrington is now Warrington Motors
Cahpel House Fiat, Ainsdale, Liverpool not on list.

Based on experience so far - Chapel house not that good, i always have to chase them as they never phone me. I have used them twice so far, once for warranty work and other time was for service, car was with them all day on both ocassions and they never phoned me to say car was ready. First time i dealt with them i had to chase them numerous times to see if car was ready, similar story when car was in for service, i had to chase them again. Asked if they could look in to a few problems for me and some of the problems got completely missinterpruted and never got looked at properly.

Having dealt with Warrington Motors and also dealt with caledonia before they were taken over, their service is actually quite good all round and i've bought my last two vehicles from them. The only let down and the same happened when they were caledonia with my stilo, is my car came back dirty having been in the body shop for work. Stilo, the front cross member was fitted wrong, i think that is what they said, i couldn't find the towing eye! GPS, had the door strip replaced.

I complained to the service dept and the nice lady had a word with them but they are an independant company and said they were going home shortly (n) but the lady in the service dept told me to bring it in when passing another time and she would get it sorted (y) never did though not been back yet.

When looking for my GPS and went to Warrington motors i was offered a test drive. I was out for about a 30 / 40 min drive with the sales rep :D

I actually received pretty good service when buying my GPS.

I like the way they phone you when the car is ready too.

Back to Warrington Motors next time :D

glyn hopkin buckhursthill should be bottom of the list lol :p (n)
with glyn hopkin chadwell heath second from bottom (n)

Seems odd how Fiat gave Glyn Hopkin an Abarth franchise, coz this isn't the first negative comment ive seen linked to Glyn Hopkin. Im waiting for them to give Hartwell Fiat in Oxfordshire an Abarth contract too, as Hartwell are shocking!

Yeah, I'm a bit surprised Alan Gibson didn't pick up an Abarth deal. I've always heard good things about them, even back in their Alfa days. Plus they're a hell of a lot closer than my current dealer.

glyn hopkin buckhursthill should be bottom of the list lol :p (n)
with glyn hopkin chadwell heath second from bottom (n)

:confused: i always get excellent service from there, have send many members there too who have all reported back that they got excellent service too.
i find it to be a pleasure to go there only complaint i have is the free coffee is naff

ahhh maybe your special lol

Ive had nothing but grief from them over the past 3 years.
Got rude staff in the service department in buckhursthill, mechanics that cant find blatent faults....and dont give out free coffee :)

Funny enough my cars back up there again today for 2 weeks while they try and work out whats wrong with it.....aint bad for the 11th time eh :(

When i get my car back im going to do a protest outside there buckhursthill branch....a few banners and what not. If they dont want to compensate me....then il lose them a few grands worth of buisness :) :) :)

Back