General Dealer Ratings 2007 Results

Currently reading:
General Dealer Ratings 2007 Results

Well I dont mind spending the time doing it but people (voters) have to be honest,cant give full marks for a garage when all you done is buy a bulb etc.People also have to respect the problems that can arise during esrvicing/repair work & take this into account before giving low scores etc

I'll give it some thought how to get around this,in meantime all ideas would be welcome(y)

So just because i got a car from motorpoint, can i take it to any fiat garage whilst under warrenty?

eg if i have any problems do i go to motorpoint or any fiat garage?

So just because i got a car from motorpoint, can i take it to any fiat garage whilst under warrenty?

eg if i have any problems do i go to motorpoint or any fiat garage?

Any garage you want aslong as VAT registered although only official dealers can undertake warranty work.

Now.........

This thread is about ideas for new ideas for dealer ratings survey!:mad:

Caledonia Blackburn at 20! That is the biggest laugh the world has ever seen, numbers do not exist to place that particular dealership. Something is seriously wrong with this particular survey.

my friend !!!

nobody ever got anywhere by not caring !!!!
I so have not got a chip on my shoulder but I care and that is why we are different !!! (point I was trying to make that didnt interest you !!)

cHRIS
X

AMC in Chelmsford were crap!

yeah they always are, dont know how they got on the list, maybe they all joined the forum and voted for them selves :confused:

i send every one in chelmsford to glyn hopkins in chadwell heath. they are most excelent ( when the service guy dont have migrane, he grumpy git then :p)

Last edited:
yeah they always are, dont know how they got on the list, maybe they all joined the forum and voted for them selves :confused:

i send every one in chelmsford to glyn hopkins in chadwell heath. they are most excelent ( when the service guy dont have migrane, he grumpy git then :p)

Where has Chelmsford fiat have moved too? I didnt even no they'd gone till i drove past the Fiat garage a while back and subaru are there! I liked it where they was cause it was 5 minutes down the road from me.
Although they were rubbish it took them about half hour and about 5 people to move a car which was blocking my car in.

Back