Technical Dashboard glowing warning lights

Currently reading:
Technical Dashboard glowing warning lights

cebixd

So I had a service a few days ago and I noticed that my temperature light i somehow always glowing and I cant swear it didnt before.

Attachments

• B2B51709-0BB1-42E7-AB6F-22E71B253FE4.jpeg
    B2B51709-0BB1-42E7-AB6F-22E71B253FE4.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 124
So I had a service a few days ago and I noticed that my temperature light i somehow always glowing and I cant swear it didnt before.
Very common on these later evos and grande's the choice is change the dash. Send the dash off to be refurbished or do what most of us do, live it with and get on with things.

Very highly unlikely to be anything anyone has done to it, normally it creeps in and you don't notice it till its a very dark night and you happen to just catch that its glowing slightly in the darkness, once you've noticed then it's like a massive beacon.

Thank you. But I think that theyve messed up something while servicing

Thank you. But I think that theyve messed up something while servicing
It’s a common fault on all Puntos of this age, it’s caused by a voltage leak, in the instrument cluster as components get older, servicing will have nothing to do with it.

there isn’t anything they would do on a service that would cause this

It’s a common fault on all Puntos of this age, it’s caused by a voltage leak, in the instrument cluster as components get older, servicing will have nothing to do with it.

there isn’t anything they would do on a service that would cause this
Update!!!

It was a dying tail light that somehow caused this glowing on temp circle

Update!!!

It was a dying tail light that somehow caused this glowing on temp circle
The whole LED light cluster or just a bulb ?

Be warned this can come back any time and affect any of the dash lights, and had nothing to to with the tail lights. I fixed mine buy hitting a Deer at 50MPH and getting an insurance payout.

I thought this was a thread I had posted to..

My 2012 has Both airbag lights glowing dimly..
only see it in the winter ( so the moisture theory might hold true...)

Its been like it for 5 or 6 years.. no other issues.. So Its not getting looked into

I might change the Factory battery at some point though ;)

Back