confused

Currently reading:
confused

Presume these are for the same people who have Royal Wedding crockery and Diamond Jubillee biscuit tins? Absolutely pointless, no matter what the cost.

Also, the £3.99 one went for £47 D:

Last edited:
One of my work colleagues is very proud that his 19 year old son is carrying a real Olympic torch on part of the run through Merseyside in the next couple of weeks or so and has already received several requests to buy his torch for around £5,000.

He has had to buy it but has received sponsorship from Samsung. However, the fact that he had to stump up the cash in the first place was a bit of a surprise to me.

Having said that, he can keep it and do whatever he wants with it. His Dad has decided that it should make up part of his retirement fund!

One of my work colleagues is very proud that his 19 year old son is carrying a real Olympic torch on part of the run through Merseyside in the next couple of weeks or so and has already received several requests to buy his torch for around £5,000.

He has had to buy it but has received sponsorship from Samsung. However, the fact that he had to stump up the cash in the first place was a bit of a surprise to me.

Having said that, he can keep it and do whatever he wants with it. His Dad has decided that it should make up part of his retirement fund!

never knew they had to buy it! :eek:

Bit cheeky really considering you have to do something pretty special to carry it anyway

not gonna lie until the other day i always thought there was just one special torch that was used for every olympics :eek:

RRP Is £25 iirc. There will always be people who try it on. Also these things are selling like hot cakes. I wouldnt be surprised if they run out and get closer to £100 each on Ebay.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back