Styling Colours/costs - help please! :-)

Currently reading:
Styling Colours/costs - help please! :-)

Me again! I'm just trying to make up my mind re colours. I have to use a snazzy website to order it through (from the leasing company). It's not the easiest of sites to figure out though! It lists all of the 'free of charge' items, and the most common things I might want to add as additional options.

Are there any colours that come as standard for the 500C? On the leasing site it has two options listed as 'free of charge':

- Solid Ambient White
- Solid paint

Indeed, from the brochure, the only colour it doesn't list as an 'optional' (or mention at all!) is 'Bossa Nova White'. I want a white one anyway, so should I just tick 'solid ambient white'?

I'll get this all totally clarified by the dealer, but would appreciate your advice - the only other white colour I can tick is 'funk white', but that's an extra £608!

Thanks guys
Petal :)

Ah yes thanks! I've already seen that page but hadn't spotted that it added prices. I'm still a bit confused as to why the autolease site says 'ambient white' rather than BNW, but I'll pick that up with the rep directly.

I don't think I'll go for any extras tbh - it's pretty well spec'd anyway isn't it? And although the electromirror, chrome mirrors, 100W hifi etc would be nice - I don't feel I *need* them. And if I stick to the basic model it might be quicker (you never know!!)

Thanks again - what a helpful bunch you are! :)

Back