Cherry Bomb UK Dealers

Currently reading:
Cherry Bomb UK Dealers

i may as well start the debate but cherry bombs are horrible and chavtastic in my opinion

sorry a bit off topic but what a great word chavtastic! :ROFLMAO: (y)

Can't give an opinion don't really know what they are!

i may as well start the debate but cherry bombs are horrible and chavtastic in my opinion

But then you could say any performance exhaust system is "chavtastic",

Why class someone by their doings, who cares what clothes / car etc they own as long as they enjoy life.

You could say i'm a "Goth" as my car's body, wheels & tinted windows are all "Black". :D

But then you could say any performance exhaust system is "chavtastic",

Why class someone by their doings, who cares what clothes / car etc they own as long as they enjoy life.

You could say i'm a "Goth" as my car's body, wheels & tinted windows are all "Black". :D

How else should you class people other than by what they do?

How about these.
Scroll down for what he has in stock. The case is heat resistant plastic (no rot) internals are stainless.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
How about these.
Scroll down for what he has in stock. The case is heat resistant plastic (no rot) internals are stainless.
are they actually any good? judging from feedback and that, it seems decent. id be tempted to get one for mine, the tips arent that big, and i think they look pretty sweet :)

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back