Cheer Me Up!!!

Currently reading:
Cheer Me Up!!!

charmed103 said:
thanks u guys u really no how to cheer a girl up(y)

That's what we're here for - to inform and entertain :D

charmed103 said:
bin there n got the XXL t shirt!!!!!!!!!!

yep I am on a mission, i mite even get a tatoo!!!:eek:

thanks u guys u really no how to cheer a girl up(y)
after the tattoo, get a vest and shorts [with hairy legs], headband and become rambo girl:D

chaos said:
That's what we're here for - to inform and entertain :D

ah spank u!!!!!

i would just like to add at this point I do not go round spanking ppl, unless they ask very nicely!!!!

that's just my way of sayin ta!!!!!!!!!!

rite had better go n shop!!!!!, hope my credit card will stretch a bit futher on the old limit:), 3 weeks till pay day :(

sumplug said:
after the tattoo, get a vest and shorts [with hairy legs], headband and become rambo girl:D

na, legs don't look good in shorts n already got the hairy legs,ooh reminds herself to book in at the salon 4 a wax!!!!!!!

as 4 hair, hairbands don't stay in, so just have to tie it back.

but my tat, seen wot I want on ebay, just need to get a copy n get the person to do it!!!!!

(y)

charmed103 said:
i would just like to add at this point I do not go round spanking ppl,

You can get arrested for that sort of behaviour :D

sumplug said:

Leave the room that man your lookin at class here not a rotveiler :mad:

chaos said:
You can get arrested for that sort of behaviour :D

oh but I would so get away with it!!!!

did I mention that my best m8's dad is a high ranking offier I am talking the boss in charge for derbyshire police!(y)

charmed103 said:
oh but I would so get away with it!!!!

did I mention that my best m8's dad is a high ranking offier I am talking the boss in charge for derbyshire police!(y)

So what if you went around spanking random people in another area then? :chin:

chaos said:
So what if you went around spanking random people in another area then? :chin:

well obviously I choose my victims and thier location within the boundaires where I can get away wiv it!!! lol

rite this time I am going, u have all cheered me up, ur all lovely:worship:

c ya!!!

charlieboy said:
be nice im still aboy....19 bt still a boy!!

i gots two kidneys! should i be worried or something?

PNL im no in oz :eek: family are ozzies but me in derby..... lol

charlie

Oh that will be good for her mate now be gentle with him S and only remove one kidney at a time and I be up later to dump the body :D

:yeahthat: cake is always good.. and put on your favourite music and dance around like an idiot when nobody is watching :D

KirstyTL said:
:put on your favourite music and dance around like an idiot when nobody is watching :D

Thats a good one....

Or find something metallic and inanimate (like a car) to take aggression out on...that works fine for me until she bites me...

KirstyTL said:
:yeahthat: cake is always good.. and put on your favourite music and dance around like an idiot when nobody is watching :D

Last time I did that, I headbutted my desk :eek: Not my fault I had Murderdolls on.......... :slayer:

Back