Cheer Me Up!!!

Currently reading:
Cheer Me Up!!!

PNL said:
But what were you playing about with to distract u ;) :p

Nothing.................................just moshing :D

chaos said:
Last time I did that, I headbutted my desk :eek: Not my fault I had Murderdolls on.......... :slayer:

mmm.. I used to put head phones on and do the washing up then my mum and jamie walked in on me :eek: I was probably attempting to sing along as well. Don't do that any more.

KirstyTL said:
mmm.. I used to put head phones on and do the washing up then my mum and jamie walked in on me :eek: I was probably attempting to sing along as well. Don't do that any more.

You should see me and my bro when we're driving along..............if we like the song we sing it :D ATM, its anything to do with Bullet For My Valentine :)

Usually I would have turned a blind eye but after being kept awake by you listing the films and music you like that makes you gay the night before just kinda made me feel differently. :p

PNL said:
Oh that will be good for her mate now be gentle with him S and only remove one kidney at a time and I be up later to dump the body :D

that's a deal, although I mite only need to the one to start with, so he can stay alive!!!!, until i need the other one, rite that's the kidney sorted just in case now for a liver:rolleyes:

charmed103 said:
that's a deal, although I mite only need to the one to start with, so he can stay alive!!!!, until i need the other one, rite that's the kidney sorted just in case now for a liver:rolleyes:

Liver right what will i need are i got it an axe now where do i find me some chaves :D

PNL said:
Liver right what will i need are i got it an axe now where do i find me some chaves :D
normally posting threads about should i buy this off ebay or do you think i could sell my punto as a porsche type thread;)

ian stilo 1.6 said:
Beau!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

Oh yes i see what u mean ime not my self today birthday blues 57 wish it would go back not forward :cry:

ian stilo 1.6 said:
happy bday mate (y)
the stripper we ordered for you not turn up then?:p

If shes coming here shesbloody late give my 10 min while I drop the wife p her sisters ;) :D thanks for the birthday greeting looks like nobody loves PNL :cry: :cry:

happy bday PNL !! remember...youre as old as you feel, young at heart, and that fiats enrich your life and if you own one you live longer :D

charlie

ps thread has now been hijaked :slayer:

PNL said:
If shes coming here shesbloody late give my 10 min while I drop the wife p her sisters ;) :D thanks for the birthday greeting looks like nobody loves PNL :cry: :cry:
yeah because someone didnt put in there D.O.B so the not shown as having a bday:p

Back