Styling car Mats

Currently reading:
Styling car Mats

I've just changed my white 1.1 actice eco for a white 100HP. Chuffed to bits, having lots of fun.
Now, I thought I'd be clever and keep my origional Panda mats which have two holes in the driver's mat to fasten it down.

My 100HP has one fastener on the floor so it does not fit ! I've looked around on the website and can't seem to find any info.

Is there somewhere I can buy some nice mats with the single hole for fastening ?

Many thanks. :D

Hello,

This may be of no use, but when I bought my Panda 100hp, I bought the Panda Sporting mats from Fiat. They came with two clips that screw into the carpet. Does the single one on your car not just unscrew?

Cheers,

Jon.

I've just changed my white 1.1 actice eco for a white 100HP. Chuffed to bits, having lots of fun.
Now, I thought I'd be clever and keep my origional Panda mats which have two holes in the driver's mat to fasten it down.

My 100HP has one fastener on the floor so it does not fit ! I've looked around on the website and can't seem to find any info.

Is there somewhere I can buy some nice mats with the single hole for fastening ?

Many thanks. :D

Congratulations on buying the best colour and fastest model of the 100hp.

When we bought our 100hp it replaced a 500 Sport. Thus, I retained the FIAT 500 mats and stuck them in the Panda. They have a couple of Velcro tabs on them to stick them to the hairy carpet. Works fine.

Nope. The single fastener doesn't unscrew, just goes round, and round, and round, and round.........

The only mats I can find either have the two holes to fasten it down with or none.

As a last resort I'll have to go to the dealer and get ripped off I think. :cry:

Why is going to a dealer being ripped off? You want car mats that fit your car specifically then it's the dealer option. Or buy **** from halfords that'll never fit properly.

£56.18 for Panda Sporting Car Mats constitutes a rip off in my book. The normal Panda car mats are £36.54 which is more like it.

I don't think Car Mats should ever cost more than £35 or so, unless they tied your shoe laces and polished your shoes before you drive ! lol

£56.18 for Panda Sporting Car Mats constitutes a rip off in my book. The normal Panda car mats are £36.54 which is more like it.

I don't think Car Mats should ever cost more than £35 or so, unless they tied your shoe laces and polished your shoes before you drive ! lol

For a tailored product, expecting to never pay more than £35 is a little poor IMO, upto £50 is about right, £56 isn't too OTT really.

why are the sporting mats more expensive? if there different from the rest of the range id expect them to be more money, making 20000 of one design will be cheaper than 300-400 of a different design.

Getting a bit sick of main dealer "stealers" bashing. yes you can save money by going to a indi, fred in a shed or diy. But a full main dealer historied car will less likely be clocked and will always sell/trade for more money, and be easier to sell on. plus a good chance of goodwill. Tin hat is on...

The punto mats were £26 last time I bought some, in any case the clips are screw in but designed to not easily screw out again as you pointed out they just spin.

Dealers quite often have dozens of these clips spare so you could try asking if they have an odd one they would let you have.

Why is going to a dealer being ripped off? You want car mats that fit your car specifically then it's the dealer option. Or buy **** from halfords that'll never fit properly.

Actually, if you ask a staff member, Halfords can order OEM car mats that will be an exact fit. IIRC the standard panda mats were in the range of £40.

There's a set on there at the moment in Waltham Abbey from the dealer I got mine from. Think it had a few days left

Back