Calling All Under 25's

Currently reading:
Calling All Under 25's

I used to be 25... but still look it ;)

When I bought my first car (a 1992 VW Polo), I was looking for something cheap to insure - Group 4 or less, an immobiliser and a relatively good build so it wouldn't fall apart too quickly (like my sister's Metro & Renault 5 and my brother's 205 :p). I also wanted a red or yellow car so that other drivers would see me and not drive into me :(. The red obviously was a bad idea as it needed so much polishing to stop the pink :bang:.

The Polo wasn't a bad buy really, cause there were loads of VWs in the scrapyards for parts and accessories (and you could choose bits from any VW (y)) - Very important when you're on a budget. He was relatively reliable (except for when the brakes failed in May 1994 :eek: - I didn't crash though :slayer:) and he's still on the road every day, but not driven by me... I got my lovely new yellow Panda Multijet...

I find it sad that so many young drivers these days lack taste and buy Micras (the car of choice for the wee old nun)...:yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

alainax said:
I like smooth curves, bright blue leds! n always sumwhere to put ur fone! the dails r very IMPORTANT XXX

Take alainax's comment, the interior of the Fiat Coupe and the ideas realised in the Fiat Panda Young with the hammock seats, mix it, refine it slightly and you should have the perfect under 25 interior.

Back