Budget Snow Tyres

Currently reading:
Budget Snow Tyres

I did warn you there was a serious lack of humour on this forum Gaz. LOL.

Cant believe so many people thought this was a serious thread.

LOL, it took four pages of the ClubGTI version before anyone thought I was serious.

I could draw an inference regarding the gullibility of FIAT owners compared to VW owners but perhaps I'd better not;)

The reason i take it serious as, if some asks a serious question i give an serious answer

If there something that is completly stupid and risks many people lives - im sorry but it becomes very serious

I do say this to everybody
No car is anything without decent rubber.....
With Decent Rubber is decent brakes, the 2 make a serious combination

idiots running 4x space savers is just asking for a sucker punch in many ways
the law
the idiot you just hit
The Goverment etc etc

Ziggy

Now that you've finally been publically outed (as a hoaxer i should probably add) How is that space saver so worn? the ones i had in both my Tipos were Magnificently Chunky! Both of them being a fair old age!

It was pretty obvious to me almost immediately it was a **** take, but the doubt crept into my mind when i saw his location is Bristol :p But some peoples 'serious' responses were hilarious. Really surprised it lasted as long as it did.

Now that you've finally been publically outed (as a hoaxer i should probably add) How is that space saver so worn? the ones i had in both my Tipos were Magnificently Chunky! Both of them being a fair old age!

It is the original from 1986, now 26 years old, I bet you FIAT owners didn't know that cars lasted that long did you?;):D

One small patch on the rear arch/sill end last year.

What's a Strada?;)

L-Fiat-Strada-105-TC-2.jpg

about http://www.sportingfiatsclub.com/models/abarth130tc/abarth130tc.asp

I thought this was serious, purely because you do get idiots out there who would think this is a fantastic idea right up until the moment innocent little bystander Tiny Tim's head is on back-to-front.

Back