Grande Punto Blue&me Update

Currently reading:
Grande Punto Blue&me Update

Sumeet1985

Hello All,

Would anyone have a update for the Blue&Me for a fiat Punto/Panda 2015 English version please, I cant seem to find it online anywhere.

Thank You.

Yes, its a 2015 Fiat Grande Punto with Blue&Me. Probably it was still sold with Blue&Me system in India back in 2015.

Did you resolve this? There are a number of flash enabled browsers that will let you download firmware from the blue and me site. Use a new usb stick and disconnect your battery for 10
Mins before you do the update and you should be fine.

Did you resolve this? There are a number of flash enabled browsers that will let you download firmware from the blue and me site. Use a new usb stick and disconnect your battery for 10
Mins before you do the update and you should be fine.
Not yet, I downloaded the update as per instructions and tried updating the firmware but for some reason the USB is not getting detected at all. The system does not update so the issue still persists...

Not yet, I downloaded the update as per instructions and tried updating the firmware but for some reason the USB is not getting detected at all. The system does not update so the issue still persists...
I had similar trouble, I had issues with the stick not being recognised which I fixed using a fresh 8gb usb stick (brand new, not formatted or used for anything else, and then when it was recognised the update would fail. someone suggested unhooking the battery for 10 minutes to reset everything, and that worked.

I had similar trouble, I had issues with the stick not being recognised which I fixed using a fresh 8gb usb stick (brand new, not formatted or used for anything else, and then when it was recognised the update would fail. someone suggested unhooking the battery for 10 minutes to reset everything, and that worked.
Thanks, I will try this fix as well...

Back