General Black panda twinair 85 Lounge

Currently reading:
General Black panda twinair 85 Lounge

kronsell

Hi
This is my new Panda I got last week. I'm very happy with the car although it's a bit thirsty on the motorways :) the turbo is really something that adds a lot of fun to the driving experience. The car was a demo with 4000km on the counter, so I guess the engine should be run in by now. My avarage is about 35 - 42mpg depending how heavy my foot is :)

Hope you like the colour of my Panda
Cheers

Attachments

• 101101184.jpg
    101101184.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 106
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 120
  • 101101184_1.jpg
    101101184_1.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 103
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 94
  • 101101184_4.jpg
    101101184_4.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 81
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 98
  • 125901554_3.jpg
    125901554_3.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 65
  • 101101184_3.jpg
    101101184_3.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 123
That would look cool. :) Any idear how much this will cost ?

In the UK -- according to the awful FIAT website -- £31.32 for a set of hub caps (but you may need the 'posh' alloy wheels, first -- as I don't know if they fit on the standard alloys... -- at £172.26 each...!); and £52.20 for a pair of mirror covers. I also thought you could get colour-coded roof rails: but can't find these, now -- although they may only have been available at time of ordering.... :confused:

Hope this helps.... (y)

PS: Just found the red "longitudinal roof rails". They're £146.16. (Don't know if any of these prices include VAT; and the rails will probably be a pain to fit....) :eek:

Last edited:
Thanks, I have the posh alloy wheels with the red caps already :)
I just need the red mirrors covers then :slayer:

Thanks, I have the posh alloy wheels with the red caps already :)

My eyesight obviously isn't what it used to be.... I looked at your piccies: but couldn't quite tell...! :cry:

PS: With 50-50 hindsight, can now see them on that last image! (y)

PPS: Not tempted by the red roof-rails, then, to replace the stock ones...? ;)

Last edited:
The roof rails could be nice, but i'm affraid my budget won't allow it now:)

Attachments

• wheels.jpg
    wheels.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 50
I am surprised you did not receive steering wheel controls and USB port with lounge trim.

Hi
This is my new Panda I got last week. I'm very happy with the car although it's a bit thirsty on the motorways :) the turbo is really something that adds a lot of fun to the driving experience. The car was a demo with 4000km on the counter, so I guess the engine should be run in by now. My avarage is about 35 - 42mpg depending how heavy my foot is :)

Hope you like the colour of my Panda
Cheers

REALLY nice, :D
the dash is A LOT of RED , :eek: but goes with the scheme well,

I've only done 1000 miles on my twinair - and it IS lively on the Turbo;),
I'm told the engine will not really free off until 7,000 miles / 10,000 KM,
Charlie

I am surprised you did not receive steering wheel controls and USB port with lounge trim.

Almost all the demo lounges that were on sale in Denmark at the time I bought mine came without the steering wheel control and USB. My arms are long enough to reach the radio, so it's not a big problem :) USB would have been nice though.

Best score full tank 16KML / 37MPG
Best score short trip 20KML / 47MPG

http://www.fuelly.com/driver/kronsell/panda

Yes, here in the UK the Lounge model does not have Blue&Me/USB port as standard either. I think the specifications do differ from country to country.

For me personally, I think this is a big mistake as the Lounge is the top-of-the-range car; it should have better levels of standard equipment.

Back