Bad News - Steve Yensen RIP

Currently reading:
Bad News - Steve Yensen RIP

I remember him telling us of his terrible loss of his wife
i can imagine him been a terrible loss to a lot of ppl and hope he rests in peace together with his wife penny :(

Kev and I had the pleasure of meeting Steve and Penny at the notts meet, they were a lovely couple, both of them were genuine down-to-earth people.

They will both be missed by all who met them.

RIP Steve and Penny and our prayers go out to your family.

again i never met him but it sounded like a top bloke, hope he is resting in peace now and reunited with his wife

thats to young to go, but they do say the good ones get taken first

Such a shame. Never met him in person but I think you get a 'feel' for the type of person someone is from places like these. I thought he was so brave when he told everyone about Penny as he was obviously devastated.

Hopefully they're now together again.

RIP Steve. Thoughts are with your family.

Very sad news, I only ever spoke to him on here a handful of times, he seemed a very genuine person, and without doubt well liked by all. my thoughts are with his remaining family

Very sorry to hear this :(

But at least looking back through the thread it is clear to see just how highly regarded Steve was:)

RIP

Never really stray out of LL but all his posts here were thoughtful and friendly, that is very sad news. Condolences to his family.:(

Never posted on this thread a week ago, because I don't really like to contemplate death too much, particularly after sammi's crash last year. However, I was reading the thread about her crash, and saw Steve's comment. I hardly ever saw him post, except about Penny's death, and that comment. It makes me feel so sorry for him, as he seemed such a nice guy. :(
The fact that no-one here realised that he was gone for so long saddens me, as he had many friends here.
Sammi and I were having a look through his website last week, seeing all the photos of him, Penny and their beagles. As if closing a book, NTL have now removed the website. And in a few days time, his domain name will expire, and FiatForum may be all there is to show for Steve on the internet. :(
Rest in peace Steve. :(

Last edited:
:( this is a sad day i had got back on the fiat forum after not having been on it for a while and greeted with this :(i dont know what else to say

It's still just as upsetting now as it was over a year ago.

Now and then you come across someone who has a very small input in your life but what they say and how they put themselves across to you really stands out and you remember them for it. Steve was one of those rare people to me and although I didn't ever get to meet him in person I still think about him quite often because of the way he was.

A truly nice bloke :worship: Thanks Steve Yensen for just being you (y)

Back