Posted by dombooth
Brooklands Museum Trust Limited
Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 01:00 AM
Until: Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Really looking forward to this! first FF event (and will be the first major drive for my new Punto!) i assume that there will be ample parking for all of us depsite the large amount of guys going?

Yes, there's plenty of space. We usually park on the old Brooklands racetrack banking opposite the forum marquee. You can see us in the photo at the top of this page.

Can I pay at the door?

Yes, tickets at the gate available from 08:30 (08:00 to 08:30 is for ticket holders only).

From the Brooklands website:

This is a premium event, and advance tickets are available online here and the Museum Shop, with admission charges as follows:

Adults £13 in advance, £16 on the day
Seniors £12 in advance, £15 on the day
Children £6 in advance, £7 on the day
Family £35 in advance, £40 on the day

Would it be possible to get my speedo proxy aligned at the MES booth?

As with all ECU reprogramming, there is a slight risk in carrying out the Proxy Alignment procedure. It's not somthing I would want to do at the event incase it left you stranded there. :eek:

@dombooth who also uses MES, may feel more confident about doing it.

Last edited:
As with all ECU reprogramming, there is a slight risk in carrying out the Proxy Alignment procedure. It's not somthing I would want to do at the event incase it left you stranded there. :eek:

@dombooth who also uses MES, may feel more confident about doing it.

That's understandable! Thought I'd ask anyway haha. Shall still try and see if I can come though :)

Looking forward to this even more now. My car has been fixed and so has my daughters and ive got it all booked off and my mrs is feeling better so its all come together last minute.
So ill see every one next saturday!!!!

Pheasey

Hello all

I am hoping to make my first trip to a FF meet. I plan to travel down from Northampton with a mate with an Alfa 147 GTA although I will be coming from Stoke.

Do we all need to meet up in the Tesco close by of can we meet directly at Brooklands?

I have a Stilo Schumacher GP No.71

Attachments

• IMG_1060[2].JPG
    IMG_1060[2].JPG
    4 MB · Views: 30
Hi there

so how i can buy the ticket

Tickets

All details here including advance tickets and paying on the day.

Click the link above, then click "Tickets" on the brown bar at the top of that page, then click "Auto Italia Book Online".

This year it's an electronic ticket, so you will need to print the booking confirmation and bring it with you to the event.

Back