Posted by dombooth
Brooklands Museum Trust Limited
Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 01:00 AM
Until: Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
I think you just show your confirmation email with booking reference at the gate.

hi people has any1 sorted a convoy out yet?
slayer.gif

just signed myself up, looking forward to it. will be my 1st Brooklands.
really want to do the hill climb where can I sign up for it. got a mate with a bravo hgt who wants to tag along as well.
peace.gif

Do you have to pay for tickets now? I last attended in 2014 and it was still free. It's worth paying but Italian cars used to be free. Has that changed? :confused: Barchetta booked for MOT tomorrow:eek:

OK, ta. Maybe I was lucky in 2014. I was about 3rd in the queue in front of a Ferrari F40 so maybe they just waved us through. It's still a bargain anyway and this year father and son can attend in their own vehicles. His is a genuine 21K miles Punto ELX. Lowest miles in the forum?

Really looking forward to this! first FF event (and will be the first major drive for my new Punto!) i assume that there will be ample parking for all of us depsite the large amount of guys going? :)

Cheers and look forward to meeting you all there!

Aaron.

this year father and son can attend in their own vehicles. His is a genuine 21K miles Punto ELX. Lowest miles in the forum?

If you're coming to Brooklands with the forum, please click the "Add Me" button at the top of this page, and fill in your details on the Event Registration form found in your User CP.

To get to the form, click "User CP" on the left of the blue bar at the top of every page, then scroll down to "Edit Event Registration". Fill in the form, then click "Save Changes" at the bottom.

Back