Posted by dombooth
Brooklands Museum Trust Limited
Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 01:00 AM
Until: Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
This will be my first Auto show, looking forward to seeing some of the cars and people in real life.

I'll be bringing my Marea Weekend 2.4TD and boy number 1:D. £6 on Brooklands site not £5.50 btw

Is it a problem if I don't make it in time for the convoy, will I still be able to park near the stand?

Calvin:)

This will be my first Auto show, looking forward to seeing some of the cars and people in real life.

I'll be bringing my Marea Weekend 2.4TD and boy number 1:D. £6 on Brooklands site not £5.50 btw

Is it a problem if I don't make it in time for the convoy, will I still be able to park near the stand?

Yes that will be fine. Just need to make sure you go in via the right entrance and should be guided up to our stand :)

This will be my first Auto show,

I'll be bringing my Marea Weekend

I took my weekend last year - 1st Brooklands, :cool:

and we missed the MAIN Convoy..:eek:

Mmmmmm not sure which FIAT to bring now.., :idea:
maybe get family to drive another there..,

Charlie - Oxford

Hi I'm trying to register me and a friend but can't find 'Add me' St the top does it make a difference trying on a phone?

DSC_0074 1.JPG
That's my baby and its my first time to come in a car show...I cant wait for this...

Last edited:
Hi everyone? Like I said I'm very very exitate to come the car show day, so like I said as well that will be my first time, I would like know how its hill climb work...im interested in make part to

I would like know how its hill climb work...im interested in make part to

A separate thread will be posted for the hill run about a month before the event. You will be able to put your name down on a list to be considered for a place. Once the list is closed (usually 1 or 2 days before the event) moderators and the events team staff will vote for who gets a place.

I hope to be there, probably bringing two family members. Classic 500-F owner. But no car since I'm visiting from NZ. Will make our own way in and come and say on the stand.

Tim Garman
with Derek Garman and Skye Garman.

Back