Posted by dombooth
Brooklands Museum Trust Limited
Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 01:00 AM
Until: Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Funny enough my other half was trying to buy a FF sticker from the shop.....but it didn't work?!
We are hoping to go and could drop them off? let us know, I will be in colchester on Thursday or Friday. I live up the A12 near capel st mary.
Mark.

i am actually just out side colchester not far from capel i'll pm you

Camera also charged here, just gotta find my dinky tripod so I look like a proper photographer (lol), and give the car a darn good wash! I want it clean so I only need a single country lane trip on the way!

Fist time I have owned a small car bought a 100 hp and this will be my first event looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing some cool motors.

Attachments

• IMG_2386.JPG
    IMG_2386.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 46
DAMN the British weather.......I just cleaned the two Fiats and........it snowed....Hailed and pissed down.....got to dry them AGAIN!!!!!

Still looking forward to tomorrow

Mark.

Shame can't make it tomorrow as my daughter is having my first grand son as I speak so will be travelling to Essex from Stoke to see them so I may see some of you guys on my travels so will give me and my green stilo (white and black alloys) a wave if you see me so have a great day everyone and hope to see everyone at a future event
Regards andy

I'm planning tomeet everyone at Tesco tomorrow morning however I haven't been able to buy my tickets in advance. Is this goint to be a problem getting in with the convoy when we get there?

Running a bit behind wot time is everyone thinking of leaving tesco? I'm gonna be there about 845

I'm at the gate with a couple of mates would we be able to still park with FF stand ?

Back