Arguing with your partner?

Currently reading:
Arguing with your partner?

me and my mrs dont really argue as we both are people who see other peoples points of view very quickly, so anything that does kick off is over in seconds, or just doesnt even amount to arguement class. My mates think we're wierd for this but seriously, we dont argue over little sad things and its worked for 5+ years, and we dont really argue full stop.

As for buying flowers, birthdays and valentines day only, even then its a modest bunch as i dont like to waste money and niether does she, so massive eff-off bunches dont do it for her- just as long as they aint from a garage forecourt

One of my ex gf used to argue over nothing and the silly cow would get to the point of screaming the place down over something like, i dunno, breathing. She once argued with me as i needed to stop walking in the trafford centre as i had an asthma attack and didnt have an inhaler on me. relationship lasted about 3 months!

Lol i don't normally show my argueing side until i've been with someone for 3months.

Yeah exactly grrr i hate men he wont give me the answers but if he wants to know something he wont stop until i tell him.

xxxx
xxx
xx
x

Back