Arguing with your partner?

Currently reading:
Arguing with your partner?

Nice bunch of flowers and a bottle of ale does wonders ..she even might think your her sex machine again.. worth a try and nothing to loose..:idea:

The flowers are monthly thing already. Spent 40 quid on 12 roses. only lasted 3 days and what did i get. "is that it"

I'd be like no theres more and then shove my fist / c*** in her mouth. Goddamn ingrate :rolleyes:. For your sake don't marry this woman!

ROFL.

Is this from your past experiance. Dont think ill ever marry dont trust these dam women

:ROFLMAO:.

I get crap for anything.
She argued with me because i wouldnt bring her a KFC to her work.

I'd argue about that aswell mmmm i love kfc :D

We always argue over the most stupid things but it's not stupid to us girls, ollie just walks out on me now and says no point even argueing over something so small or when i bring up the same stuff over and over again.

xxxx
xxx
xx
x

I'd argue about that aswell mmmm i love kfc :D

We always argue over the most stupid things but it's not stupid to us girls, ollie just walks out on me now and says no point even argueing over something so small or when i bring up the same stuff over and over again.

xxxx
xxx
xx
x
Lol .
Why do you bring up the same crap over and over again??

i remember a few years ago we went to the chippy, she said she wanted to share a bag of chips, i said i wanted my own. i ordered 2 bags of chips. we get back in the car, drive down the road, then she opens the window and throws all the food out, then she starts shouting about how i never do what she wants blah blah blah etc. i slammed the brakes on, got out the car, and ran back to save the food. we drove home arguing constantly, then she went to sulk when we got home while i ate both bags of chips, and my fish and her sausage. it was almost worth it :D

i remember a few years ago we went to the chippy, she said she wanted to share a bag of chips, i said i wanted my own. i ordered 2 bags of chips. we get back in the car, drive down the road, then she opens the window and throws all the food out, then she starts shouting about how i never do what she wants blah blah blah etc. i slammed the brakes on, got out the car, and ran back to save the food. we drove home arguing constantly, then she went to sulk when we got home while i ate both bags of chips, and my fish and her sausage. it was almost worth it :D

:ROFLMAO: legend (y)

That post has made my day(y). Life would be so boring without you jug!

LOl same here man that made me laugh. was feeling like crap in work and that laugh so much

Last edited:
Back