Arguing with your partner?

Currently reading:
Arguing with your partner?

yeah after a while you just learn to shut up an say yes dear, no dear
then go hide in the shed :eek::p:D

thats the reason tom needed a house with a garage, not for all the car stuff to be stored, but for his little haven away from me :eek: :D

my 'haven' has gone from a double garage to a coal shed, so i cant even fit my stuff in it never mind myself as well. thankfully wilkinsons do some very reasonably priced sheds, so that will have to do until i get a garage built.

Last edited:
me and my mrs dont really argue as we both are people who see other peoples points of view very quickly, so anything that does kick off is over in seconds, or just doesnt even amount to arguement class. My mates think we're wierd for this but seriously, we dont argue over little sad things and its worked for 5+ years, and we dont really argue full stop.

As for buying flowers, birthdays and valentines day only, even then its a modest bunch as i dont like to waste money and niether does she, so massive eff-off bunches dont do it for her- just as long as they aint from a garage forecourt

One of my ex gf used to argue over nothing and the silly cow would get to the point of screaming the place down over something like, i dunno, breathing. She once argued with me as i needed to stop walking in the trafford centre as i had an asthma attack and didnt have an inhaler on me. relationship lasted about 3 months!

Went out for a drink with a couple of mates one night, both of whom were divorced. At about 10.45 pm, one of them asked me: "What's the secret to your marriage then"? At that moment my mobile rang. After I'd finished the call, drained my glass, got up and put fags, lighter and phone in pockets, I simply replied: "Doing what I'm told". Most arguments are about trivial things, which means we're in agreement about the important things; the ones that really matter.

Went out for a drink with a couple of mates one night, both of whom were divorced. At about 10.45 pm, one of them asked me: "What's the secret to your marriage then"? At that moment my mobile rang. After I'd finished the call, drained my glass, got up and put fags, lighter and phone in pockets, I simply replied: "Doing what I'm told". Most arguments are about trivial things, which means we're in agreement about the important things; the ones that really matter.

im not that under the thumb! i ring her when im ready to leave the pub!

Went out for a drink with a couple of mates one night, both of whom were divorced. At about 10.45 pm, one of them asked me: "What's the secret to your marriage then"? At that moment my mobile rang. After I'd finished the call, drained my glass, got up and put fags, lighter and phone in pockets, I simply replied: "Doing what I'm told".
so true!!!!!

Because i feel we never get it sorted he never wants to talk about it he just goes 'oh here we go again'. Lol its stuff whichs happened in past but i don't forget easily :p

xxxx
xxx
xx
x

yes!!!

my fella gets annoyed when i keep bringing stuff up, but its only cos i never got proper answers/the answers i wanted first time round!

women are dodgy, be warned boys :p

Back