alcohol can cure what ails you........

Currently reading:
alcohol can cure what ails you........

lol As a few people on here know...I had an accident with anti-freeze a couple of weeks back :eek: ... please ... just dont ask how lol

And they gave me something through my arm. I insisted that I needed to go home so they let me go on the promise that I would drink as much of a bottle of vodka as I could :eek:

chr1s

Panda Lounge TA 2012
i have a really bad headache, hook up the JD...stat!!!!

There's some truth in that too !

Alcohol is a vasodilatory, so it can help with a headache.

When my wife gets a migraine, one of the best treatments is a glass of Drambuie - at least that's what she tells me. :chin:

And my granny used to keep brandy by her bed, for medicinal purposes. If she had cramp she would have a quick drink of brandy to relax her muscles.

OP
OP
Jai
And my granny used to keep brandy by her bed, for medicinal purposes. If she had cramp she would have a quick drink of brandy to relax her muscles.

she doesn't live in london does she? true story, out on a drive, glance over to my left, granny in battered skoda, pouring a drink from a brandy bottle into a teacup, nearly got whiplash doing a double take, pull her over, excuse? "i have a little when my back hurts"....perhaps not when you are driving?