alcohol can cure what ails you........

Currently reading:
alcohol can cure what ails you........

lol As a few people on here know...I had an accident with anti-freeze a couple of weeks back :eek: ... please ... just dont ask how lol

And they gave me something through my arm. I insisted that I needed to go home so they let me go on the promise that I would drink as much of a bottle of vodka as I could :eek:

i have a really bad headache, hook up the JD...stat!!!!

There's some truth in that too !

Alcohol is a vasodilatory, so it can help with a headache.

When my wife gets a migraine, one of the best treatments is a glass of Drambuie - at least that's what she tells me. :chin:

And my granny used to keep brandy by her bed, for medicinal purposes. If she had cramp she would have a quick drink of brandy to relax her muscles.

And my granny used to keep brandy by her bed, for medicinal purposes. If she had cramp she would have a quick drink of brandy to relax her muscles.

she doesn't live in london does she? true story, out on a drive, glance over to my left, granny in battered skoda, pouring a drink from a brandy bottle into a teacup, nearly got whiplash doing a double take, pull her over, excuse? "i have a little when my back hurts"....perhaps not when you are driving?

Back