Technical alarm+central lock replacment

Currently reading:
Technical alarm+central lock replacment

listgaus

Hello friends.
I just received this Alarm/Central lock system replacement kit for my 2005 panda. bought on aliexpress for less then 20 usd :)

went happy to the car, unplugged the old META M892us Wfs Alarm computer
Plugged my new alarm and it works...but quite strangely. i need to press few buttons and it will lock but horn few times too. and might leave the emergency lights blinking.

Now im certain its wiring loom issues but unfortunately i couldn't find and wire color codes out ther or any information to explain the wiring assembly.

i have written all the colors from the old loom down... its in the added file jpg.

any one has a clue? begging for good help :)

the new system is also designed with trunk key, since panda has an electric trunk button ive figured i can set this too.

thanks in advance for your helping tips/guidance

Attachments

• wire.jpg
    wire.jpg
    229.2 KB · Views: 50
That looks like a very cheap and nasty unit tbh. The Meta system integrates with the canbus system, and it wired into it according. If this alarm isn't a canbus alarm using the same setup it could cause costly damage to your Panda shooting incorrect signals and voltages etc into the cars body computer.

That looks like a very cheap and nasty unit tbh. The Meta system integrates with the canbus system, and it wired into it according. If this alarm isn't a canbus alarm using the same setup it could cause costly damage to your Panda shooting incorrect signals and voltages etc into the cars body computer.

I see. The only reason for this "upgrade" is the fact that there is only one remote left and to duplicate it costs more then 100 euro here.

Any other suggestions?

The Panda doesn't like any old alarm system. It'll keep going off when you park up and someday soon you'll arrive back to a flat battery. The car only came with one remote key as standard. Why do you need two remote keys?

Back