General Airbag Light (is it normal?)

Currently reading:
General Airbag Light (is it normal?)

danielmarset

Hello b owners, i have a new doubt...
Today i had the excellent idea on testing an amplifier with the car...
I disconnected the battery first i did everything i need and when i turn the ignition key i note some things that i do not remember on seeing them before...
As i said i dont remember if that happens before or not but my impression is to see too much lights on the dashboard, the one i think is new it is the airbag light, it turns on with the ignition and then dissapears on 4secs or so with another lights like abs.
So the sequence is like this...
The red ones are keep on untill i start the engine
The blue ones turns off after 4 seconds
The green with the key flashes a couple of times and goes of and the other that it is different on my B blinks about 16 times and it is the last one on turn off, about 6 seconds...
There is anything abnormal here or it is everything ok?

dashqb.jpg

Regards

Oh, by the way... it is not the seatbelt light the one who lights up and blinks, it is another light that it is not there, it is the last one and as far as i know it is the pretensioners warning.
Regards

So long as they all light up then go out then you are ok. as the system is checking itself. Beware of the airbag light..DO NOT MOVE THE DRIVER SEAT WITH THE IGNITION ON unless you want a trip to Fiat to re-set the system!

Last edited:
Back