General 4x4 Panda

Currently reading:
General 4x4 Panda

Nice and shiny!
Never had an issue on any of mine. (Mines diesel but yes, all 4x4 versions get rear discs). Part of the key is to carry a load now and again so the rear brakes do some work. Otherwise the limiter* will bias towards the front brakes. Also mileage- I used to do 16000 a year. That’s dropped now to around 9000 but still rear brakes looking good (originals F&at at 44500 miles from new)

* I assume there is a load-sending limiter: most cars have them but not actually gone looking for it in the Panda.

Never had an issue on any of mine. (Mines diesel but yes, all 4x4 versions get rear discs). Part of the key is to carry a load now and again so the rear brakes do some work. Otherwise the limiter* will bias towards the front brakes. Also mileage- I used to do 16000 a year. That’s dropped now to around 9000 but still rear brakes looking good (originals F&at at 44500 miles from new)

* I assume there is a load-sending limiter: most cars have them but not actually gone looking for it in the Panda.
Was doing very little, but from last Oct will do 20K/yr. Agree they don't like standing. Assume bias built into the main brake control block, rather than being in a line.

Start issue as a new thread, rather than hijack.

Back