Whos Next For England ?

Currently reading:
Whos Next For England ?

O.K. so we all know now that the swedish stud is quitting England after the world cup :eek: but who would YOU like to see replace him?
:idea: Id quite like Sam allardice to get it, hes a down to earth man of the people who has more than shown he can do a job at club level.
AS part time assistant why not stuart pearce, hes passionate, patriotic and has experienced alot through out his playing career.Now cutting his teeth in management with Man city he could carry on the learning curve with them and England no probs!:slayer:
So who would you like to see at the helm?

....maybe a woman. They're much better at telling a bunch of blokes what to do. there must be female footy managers around :D

jamie86 said:
He'll be around for a while yet don't write him off from UTD just look at the team that they having coming through!:slayer:

Cant understand why he's been written off already anyway. Currently 2nd in league, a cup final on the way and through to the next round of the FA Cup.

wimmy said:
Cant understand why he's been written off already anyway. Currently 2nd in league, a cup final on the way and through to the next round of the FA Cup.

Yeah look what he did with Aberdeen ffs don't think that was any mean feat..

Just wait for chelski to burn themselves out after all Abromavich has spent apparently 1/20th of his fortune on chelski so give it time and he'll get bored ;)

christopher watson said:
At the end of the season Graham Souness will be needing a job (shearer taking over), and i dont think Alex Ferguson will be staying at man u for long.

Souness will need a job now, hes been sacked this morning

Well i would hate to see Souness take over because i dont think he's good enough.

Stick Martin o'neill and John Robertson in there and then in 5 years when he's got more experiance give the job to Psycho! :D

Forget Souness for 2 reasons;
1/ not done anything at club level,still living off his reputation as a player!
2/Hes a jock! & he,d probably be a hero in scotland for turning us into laughing stock.
Forget fergie for 3 reasons;
1/ He will never leave utd while hes building another great side.
2/ Last time it was up for grabs he said he didnt want it, Quote "i could never lead an england side out against scotland"
3/ Hes a jock!
Forget mourinho for 2 reasons;
1/ Hed be mad to leave chelsea,(says he dont want eng job anyway)
2/The F.A. are too tight to pay the amount of compensation they would have to pay chelsea.

Back