Your RL names

Currently reading:
Your RL names

Thanks to the intolerable cruelty that is parents deciding your name I am Corey, Nefolis is the username I have used everywhere for the past three years, prior to which I was TekHed, which was sublimely unoriginal.

Real life nicknames, I haven't had any for a few years, the missus calls me babe, which I also call her. When I was younger I had loads of nicknames including: Rok, Sloane, Chico, Lamb, Chop, Lamb Chop, El Chopeth, they just got even sillier thereafter.

When I lived in Bournemouth Corey was a slang term for part of the male genetalia, people though it was highly amusing that they could call me it without me getting offended. It also used to be a navy term for attractive women, like a past word for totty, if you like.

Anyway I got my revenge when naming my own kids.

Zailin Kane
Zen Khan
&
Zamira Kajal.

Note all with the same initials in an attempt to make people use their names rather than Z.K. Surname, etc.

Neofolis said:
When I lived in Bournemouth Corey was a slang term for part of the male genetalia, people though it was highly amusing that they could call me it without me getting offended. It also used to be a navy term for attractive women, like a past word for totty, if you like.
Thats a bummer mate... I never knew that... Kids can be really cruel... Ah well, at least now when you see them you can give em a slap ;)

I was actually already in my teens, by the time I moved to Bournemouth, it's just the fact that it made me cringe when anyone asked me my name.

When I was much younger the most original insult kids could come up with were things like Corey, Corey, Jackanory. I actually did find that quite insulting, because I hated that programme.

Hi,

My real name is Danny but everyone calls me Dan.

Most people call me Ard my mates (including the girls) all use last names as there are a lot of duplicate first names mine for some reason has been shortend to the first 3 letters.

Oh and I'm not a Daniel.

@ Neofolis

lol.... me too...

I just didn't see the point of it taking up the air time that could have been filled by something far better like the Double Deckers :)

I used to work in an office with two Paul's as well and when I reffered to one as Paul Foster to distinguish him from Paul Clarke, he used to get most offended that I used his surname, which might not have been so bad, but he was my manager at the time, I tried to explain, but deaf ears and all that.

Im Pete, and im an alcoholic :p

WHOOPS wrong meeting!!

i am indeed pete, aswell as the other 2 :D

serin was a name i have had from a small kid (dunno why :chin: ), and i just got called it cuz there were loads of Petes about and i was the only one with an existing nickname (y)

fixitagaintomorrow said:
I thought I was Pete :confused:

All confused now :rolleyes:

you said it!!!! :confused:

Neofolis said:
Thanks to the intolerable cruelty that is parents deciding your name I am Corey, Nefolis is the username I have used everywhere for the past three years, prior to which I was TekHed, which was sublimely unoriginal.

Real life nicknames, I haven't had any for a few years, the missus calls me babe, which I also call her. When I was younger I had loads of nicknames including: Rok, Sloane, Chico, Lamb, Chop, Lamb Chop, El Chopeth, they just got even sillier thereafter.

You're in the wrong area to be called lamb chop aren't you?

Shock horror, my name is Natasha :eek: , though do answer to Tash, Tasha, Tashy (hence the screen name (y) ) and Tushy thanks to a girl at school who found that amazingly funny. :bang:

i am called mark and i am 23 (only for 3 more days though) then i will have to be called marky24

Back