Your RL names

Currently reading:
Your RL names

Koa

Free dentistry available
Well i have been on this forum for a little while now and i have got to know a few of you Guys/Gals by your RL (real life) names and it got me thinking about this thread.
There's a lot of members out there that have names that don't have anything to do with their RL names, like me for example.

People post replies or comments to me, and i'm referred to by my user name and sometimes it makes me feel a bit awkward because i feel like i'm hiding behind this barrier that the internet community creates for your own well being.

Well i have to say that being a member on the FF has made me realise more so than any other place, that there's a lot of decent people out there and i just wanted to say Thanx to all of you for making my life that little bit more complete (y)

For those that don't already know, my name's Mark and I don't mind being called by it, or Koa or anything you like really because i know that here im in a safe friendly place.

Thanx ALL...

Last edited:
My Name's in my sig...but I dont really give a monkeys' what Im called, address me as you will!

I've forgotten - not many people use my real name

Back