Your RL names

Currently reading:
Your RL names

TashyG said:
Shock horror, my name is Natasha :eek: , though do answer to Tash, Tasha, Tashy (hence the screen name (y) ) and Tushy thanks to a girl at school who found that amazingly funny. :bang:

hehe yup :p

Bit late I know but just thought I'd further confuse the situation!

I'm Richard to everyone I 'know' on the internet but it's not my real name. In real life my mates call me 'Roly' or is it 'Roley' which came from primary school similarities to Roland Rat, but again that doesn't give a clue to my actual name!!

Dr_Pepper said:
I'm Richard to everyone I 'know' on the internet but it's not my real name. In real life my mates call me 'Roly' or is it 'Roley' which came from primary school similarities to Roland Rat, but again that doesn't give a clue to my actual name!!

Then why are we all calling you Richard? And what is your name? :p

To be honest when I first started signing up to stuff online someone said 'don't use your real name will you' and I've always stuck to that - not that I've ever had a problem as such just seems little point in changing now.

Plus loads and loads of people know me as Richard so it'd be a pain to change as well as pointless so I'm sticking to it!

Clive, but will respond to 'Oi', 'Hey' and 'Hey You' respectively, **whistle** will also respond to nice car honks, angry car honks, general car honking (expect reply) I'm also know down here to be garath, colin, craig, kate?!, clievert, Cj, God etc... depending on how drunk the people on the mountain are at the time!

***Old thread revival alert*** my real name is James though my nicknames include jav, javarongo, rongo, fannybaws, and others to rude for ff.

Hey rongo ;)

A question :

I had a scottish mate a few years back and he told me what fannybaws was but i can't remember ?

Can you enlighten me/us :)

KoArAnG said:
Hey rongo ;)

A question :

I had a scottish mate a few years back and he told me what fannybaws was but i can't remember ?

Can you enlighten me/us :)

Fannybaws is really just an expression to wind someone up or insult someone (usually used jokingly). cross between fanny & balls (baws is scots).

Example: Who you talkin tae fannybaws. or Awrite fannybaws.

Hope this helps (y)

rongo said:
Fannybaws is really just an expression to wind someone up or insult someone (usually used jokingly). cross between fanny & balls (baws is scots).

Example: Who you talkin tae fannybaws. or Awrite fannybaws.

Hope this helps (y)
Thanx Rongo, that explains why i couldn't remember (y)

Back