Your feelings on Mr G.Brown now.

Currently reading:
Your feelings on Mr G.Brown now.

Well, he scraped glenrothes somehow.... Maybe a sign people have confidence in him for the economic crisis.

I myself think that although he hasnt got a clue in other areas, there is no better man to carry us through this.... (I dont think D. Cameron has a clue how to deal with it.) Remember he got us into such a strong position economically before the collapse as chancellor....

Although i am labour through and through, my family always has been i just sense a little light at the end of a long tunnel possibly. That darlings a cock though :bang:

my honest opinion is that the government could see this coming and it was well hidden and Brown has been used as a scape goat to make Blair look even more great. Imagine if he was still PM with this going on, it would have ruined him.

Im not pollitacally minded/ active really, however Brown maybe the one to sort it. Darling is just a fall guy as brown cant be PM and chancellor. Its probably a Pheonix nights siuation, Brown (potter) is doing everything but Darling (Jerry) thinks he's the one sorting it

I think the three big political parties have had their day tbh, they are all pretty much the same now underneath, Labour is just a different version of the Tories now and the Liberals or whatever they are called today are just hopeless.
Country needs new parties with totally new ideas and above all politicians who would actually dare to change things, without worrying about their careers.

Back to Brown, him and Blair were the worst thing to happen to the UK for a very long time, Id sooner have a Tory government tbh but doubt they would do much better.

Dont forget, new labour inherited a strong economy from the last Tory government. Despite all their mistakes I was better off under the tories than this lot, but Im also very anti left wing parties anyhow.

Personally I completely blame labour for the state it's in now. (I don't however blame them for the economic slowdown globally). I blame that on the retards in the big U.S.A banks lending soo much money to redneck's who can't pay it back, then selling the debt to the rest of the world!!.

BUT we as a country would be in a lot better possition if it wasn't for their gross overspending and excess borrowing through the mid ninetees and early 2000's!. I was under the impression G.B was a financial guru? So why the hell didn't he SAVE SOME MONEY when times were great and booming for the impending recession that comes after a boom!.

Common sense and economics I'd imagine and I haven't got his level of intelligence when it comes to finances!. Doesn't take einstein to work out that the way the economy was going that it would be impossible to sustain. Once the average properties price goes above 2.5times the average salary the economy's f***ed and is at a unsustainible condition.

Last edited:
Once the average properties price goes above 2.5times the average salary the economy's f***ed and is at a unsustainible condition.

thing is, affording a house more than 2.5x income can be done comfertably. But all your meant to be paying for is the house and essentials and living, then use left over income for leisure, not paying for the house, a couple of loans and credit cards taken out afterwards.

I got offered a mortgage last year of £170k. I didnt take it as i thought it would be too much to pay each month. I went for £110k, leaving me with money to save and invest in other things

I got offered a mortgage last year of £170k. I didnt take it as i thought it would be too much to pay each month. I went for £110k, leaving me with money to save and invest in other things

Good man (y) If everyone else was as sensible half the mess people are in wouldn't exist and even with massive interest increases and price rises you could still pay the bills.

Good man (y) If everyone else was as sensible half the mess people are in wouldn't exist and even with massive interest increases and price rises you could still pay the bills.

and me and the mrs still dont spend everything we earn.

Being able to fix things yourself, be creative and practical saves a fair bit of money.

Bring in the fascists :D We just need to bring in a fairly radical group for a term so they do all the nasty stuff that the three biggies would be too pansy arsed to do. Then before they go too mental a la nazi party we vote in the conservatives to keep things tidy. Labour can't be trusted, how daft is this country now?! :eek:

Dont forget, new labour inherited a strong economy from the last Tory government.

You've got to be kidding? Have you forgotten the recession of the early 90's with sky high interest rates and inflation going through the roof? VAT nearly doubling between 1979 and 1989? Nearly 4 million unemployed, re-possessions, insolvency and bankruptcies at record levels? In the mid 1990's the economy was just getting back on its feet after crashing. No wonder the Tories were voted out (in one of the biggest landslide elections in political history) in favour of New Labour.

Despite all their mistakes I was better off under the tories than this lot, but Im also very anti left wing parties anyhow.

I was never better off under the Tories and thanks to them I was unemployed between 1990 and 1993. They may have cut income tax but they raised VAT instead. They cut public services, strangled the NHS and tried to convince the public to go private on healthcare and pensions. What they gave in tax cuts with one hand they took back with the other, just like all governments do when playing with budgets. They de-regulated the finance industry and look what that has done for the economy. Granted the economy is a worldwide issue that was obviously going to happen sooner or later, but giving the UK finance sector a free hand has just contributed to the mess and made some people very rich at the expense of others.

All the political parties are slimey worms, but some more so than others. Cameron has done little other than attack Labour but without putting forward realistic alternative policies AND EXPLAINING HOW HE WILL PAY FOR THEM. Anyone can sit there and say "Your policies are rubbish, my party will cut taxes and sort out the economy" but that's meaningless without a rational and logical plan.

I've no idea who I will vote for at the next election. Most probably the party that is the most honest, spends more time offering viable solutions to current issues and doesn't spend all their time slagging off the other parties. Looks like tactical voting will come into play again. :devil:

Bring in the fascists :D We just need to bring in a fairly radical group for a term so they do all the nasty stuff that the three biggies would be too pansy arsed to do. Then before they go too mental a la nazi party we vote in the conservatives to keep things tidy. Labour can't be trusted, how daft is this country now?! :eek:

A girl after my own heart (y) :D

i know ill probs get some angry responses but BNP for the win.

how to sort immigration get skinheads to stand at dover with a shot gun and if you dont have a british passport or can prove your just on holliday you get shot:rolleyes:

i know ill probs get some angry responses but BNP for the win.

how to sort immigration get skinheads to stand at dover with a shot gun and if you dont have a british passport or can prove your just on holliday you get shot:rolleyes:

I think Hitler had similar ideas. They were called fascism and racism.

I await your post to stir up a...

Attachments

• shitstorm-flyer.jpg
    shitstorm-flyer.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 53
I think Hitler had similar ideas. They were called fascism and racism.

I await your post to stir up a...

im not racist i just think they are the only ones who have an immigration policy that might actually work.

also notice the sarcasm face.

edit: also if i was racist i would move to alabama carry a noose and rifle and wear a white sheet.

Last edited:
Quite a few contrasting views with certain party support.
Rolf aint a racist but wants the BNP in.
TurboSei wants to tidy things up using the Tories.

how are the bnp racist i have seen no evidence to prove they are. the torries are now more liberal than labour and or the liberal democrats so i agree with turbosei.

also forgot to mention one of my mates is a sikh, another is black and another is muslim would they be my mates if i was racist? i dont think so.

Last edited:
i still havent seen any proof as to why they are racist if you wish to explain you can.

Try opening your eyes and look at their manifesto:

British National Party

Our proposals:

1.We would repeal the Race Relations Acts and all other restrictions on free
speech in Britain.

2.We would abolish all targets and quotas for ethnic representation in all areas of employment, public and private.

3.We would abolish all politically-correct indoctrination of the police, teachers, and other public employees.

4.We would abolish all government-sponsored ethnicity-specific professional
bodies, housing associations, and other organisations.

5.We would abolish all departments, agencies, or other units of government whose sole and specific purpose is to deal with ethnic issues, grievances, or crimes. Such organisations deliberately seek out the maximum quantity of "racism" in order to justify their own existence and expand their power and budgets. The law is the law and must be enforced equally upon all without being politicised over ethnic differences.

6.We would abolish all laws against racial discrimination in employment and the
government bodies associated with enforcing them.

7.Except for purposes of teaching foreign languages to native speakers of English, the only languages permitted in official documents, government business, and schools will be English, Scots, and Welsh. The use of other languages by ethnic minorities in their own homes, school and institutions will also be encouraged.

8.A Clause 28-style proscription against the promotion of racial integration in
schools and the media would be introduced.

9.In order to make it clear that the “celebration of diversity” is something in which the native peoples of our islands can share, each of our traditional Saints Days would be made Public Holidays in the nations in question, with Trafalgar Day being an additional Public Holiday throughout the entire UK.

10.A massively-funded and permanent programme, using and doubling Britain ‘s current foreign aid budget, will aim to reduce, by voluntary resettlement to their lands of ethnic origin, the proportion of ethnic minorities living in Britain , for as long as the majority of the electorate are willing to fund such expenditure. Since the chief impact of such a programme would be the assistance it would render to Developing Countries in the Third World, this is described further in Section 16 – Britain and the World.

11.While accepting the right of law-abiding minorities, in our country because they or their ancestors came here legally, to remain here and to enjoy the full
protection of the law against any form of harassment or hostility, we will also
seek to emphasise the importance of the prior status of the aboriginal people.
This would be a national extension of the ‘Sons and Daughters’ policy in priority on housing and school places lists which BNP councils seek to implement at local level.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/bsp/hi/pdfs/BNP_uk_manifesto.pdf

The BBC1804072 said:
Nick Griffin

Watch the launch
The British National Party has launched its general election manifesto with a call to abolish multi-culturalism.

Leader Nick Griffin also called for EU withdrawal, the restoration of capital punishment and an end to immigration.

He said British troops should be pulled out of Iraq and used to patrol Dover and the Channel Tunnel to keep out illegal immigrants and asylum seekers.

And he pledged to introduce "firm but voluntary incentives for immigrants and their descendants to return home".

Assault rifle

He said the main issue at this election was for the British to regain control of their own country.

READ THE MANIFESTO
BNP's manifesto in full (283KB)
Most computers will open PDF documents automatically, but you may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Download the reader here

Sketch: At the launch
Mr Griffin also wants the reintroduction of national service and said everyone who had undergone it should be required to keep a modern assault rifle at home.

"It's there to shoot burglars with if they want, it's there to shoot people who invade this country if they want, and if in the end a tyrannical government wants to usurp the rights and freedoms of the people it is there to use against the government as well," he said.

He added that this would disprove the "smear" that his party was totalitarian.

The BNP is fielding more than 100 candidates in this election - four times as many as it did in the last general election.

Send them home. No multiculturism. And an assault rifle in the home of every retard that finished national service.

As for the tories. Nearly all the same old faces that ****ed us up the last time. But you are too young to remember that.

Try opening your eyes and look at their manifesto:

British National Party

Our proposals:

1.We would repeal the Race Relations Acts and all other restrictions on free
speech in Britain.

2.We would abolish all targets and quotas for ethnic representation in all areas of employment, public and private.

3.We would abolish all politically-correct indoctrination of the police, teachers, and other public employees.

4.We would abolish all government-sponsored ethnicity-specific professional
bodies, housing associations, and other organisations.

5.We would abolish all departments, agencies, or other units of government whose sole and specific purpose is to deal with ethnic issues, grievances, or crimes. Such organisations deliberately seek out the maximum quantity of "racism" in order to justify their own existence and expand their power and budgets. The law is the law and must be enforced equally upon all without being politicised over ethnic differences.

6.We would abolish all laws against racial discrimination in employment and the
government bodies associated with enforcing them.

7.Except for purposes of teaching foreign languages to native speakers of English, the only languages permitted in official documents, government business, and schools will be English, Scots, and Welsh. The use of other languages by ethnic minorities in their own homes, school and institutions will also be encouraged.

8.A Clause 28-style proscription against the promotion of racial integration in
schools and the media would be introduced.

9.In order to make it clear that the “celebration of diversity” is something in which the native peoples of our islands can share, each of our traditional Saints Days would be made Public Holidays in the nations in question, with Trafalgar Day being an additional Public Holiday throughout the entire UK.

10.A massively-funded and permanent programme, using and doubling Britain ‘s current foreign aid budget, will aim to reduce, by voluntary resettlement to their lands of ethnic origin, the proportion of ethnic minorities living in Britain , for as long as the majority of the electorate are willing to fund such expenditure. Since the chief impact of such a programme would be the assistance it would render to Developing Countries in the Third World, this is described further in Section 16 – Britain and the World.

11.While accepting the right of law-abiding minorities, in our country because they or their ancestors came here legally, to remain here and to enjoy the full
protection of the law against any form of harassment or hostility, we will also
seek to emphasise the importance of the prior status of the aboriginal people.
This would be a national extension of the ‘Sons and Daughters’ policy in priority on housing and school places lists which BNP councils seek to implement at local level.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/bsp/hi/pdfs/BNP_uk_manifesto.pdf

:eek:i had never actually seen that so thanks for that.torries for the win then

Send them home. No multiculturism. And an assault rifle in the home of every retard that finished national service.

As for the tories. Nearly all the same old faces that ****ed us up the last time. But you are too young to remember that.

i take it you mean thatcher?

or john major?

she ****ed up what exactly?

and he ****ed up what?

bloody miles better than blair or brown.

another thing is notice how as a country we are going the americans they vote bush in complain how crap he is and vote him in again. we did exactly the same with blair.

Back