work + nice weather + going out = me dead!

Currently reading:
work + nice weather + going out = me dead!

Were you hoping to be chief superviser in three weeks ;):D

Black%20Cinq%20Sig.jpg

After 3 hours! lol; I was thinking of trying the line "Do you not know who I am?!" ;)

I would prefer a little motivation, maybe be allowed to use the pallet truck? No, instead do to my comment they gave it to this newbie girl (well, more newbie than me ;) ) who will struggle a bit, I may look bored and be trying EVERYTHING possible to make it more fun (try learning 6 different 4 digit numbers in a few seconds, it's cool) but I do work damn hard! lol

----------
Uno 1.0ie Start. Standard.
ff_banner.jpg

Well maybe they havent promoted you because you look like your having lots of fun doing what you are at the moment ;):D

Black%20Cinq%20Sig.jpg

True, I reckon my glum face is better than some in there, well, the ones who have been doing it for aslong as they can remember! lol

----------
ff_banner.jpg

They must be dull and grey and lumpy after doing that for years and years. Don't know how they stick it!

<font color="violet">
. o O Helz O o .

Proud owner of a shiny silver Baby Brava
</font id="violet">On the way: Alloys to be fitted, Air induction, 'Zorst​

Heh, try acting bored and see if that gets you anywhere then
:D

And just carry on occupying yourself by remembering numbers ;)

Black%20Cinq%20Sig.jpg

I day dreamed yesterday waiting at the station to pick my sister up, all i saw was the stickers with NOTTA and then a number on :(

----------
ff_banner.jpg

NOTTA?

need I ask? Or is this a coding for a location at this warehouse?

Tom (AofB)

95 "CinqGTi" 1242cc - GrpN Catback Exhaust, <font color="black">Buckets</font id="black"> and 3pt Harnesses,Sexy VW styleé dials (that look great, but dont work!! :)D)), 10" Sub and 6x9's, ETech Wing. Lots of Dirt!
boot delock soon, Induction in development!

NOTT = Nottingham (there are lots of other distribution centres)
A = square it goes to, A = major big stores, the ones I serve, B = smaller, C = Even smaller local ones

Trouble is when I get a NOTT C I have to walk all the way over to C square lol, i'm not lazy but it's a long way especially for a 20kg load :( That's about the hardest thing with the job, knowing when it says A/B/C and knowing to go find the other square or if it's SCOT A to put it onto "brown table" to be sent back to beeston to be sent to the poor fellows in SCOT A

----------
ff_banner.jpg

well.. 12hours of work, managed to get around 6hours of sleep last night tho... gotta be up at 8am to get the car into the garage.. oh the fun!

Back