Windows stickers are back in stock!

Currently reading:
Windows stickers are back in stock!

stickers-01.jpg

Yes, the moment you have all been waiting for (well, a couple of you anyway) - the new forum shop is online, selling one thing and one thing only....

You can either buy them singularly or as a pack of 3, but this time you can mix and match - no need to choose all the same :) Simply add 3 to your cart, then use code 3FOR2 to get the discount.

So what are you waiting for? Jazz your car up today! @dombooth is ready and waiting to make your window sticker dreams come true :p

Even if you don't want one yet, feel free to make a purchase so I can test the shop is properly working ;)

Yes, the moment you have all been waiting for (well, a couple of you anyway) - the new forum shop is online, selling one thing and one thing only....

You can either buy them singularly or as a pack of 3, but this time you can mix and match - no need to choose all the same :) Simply add 3 to your cart, then use code 3FOR2 to get the discount.

So what are you waiting for? Jazz your car up today! @dombooth is ready and waiting to make your window sticker dreams come true :p

Even if you don't want one yet, feel free to make a purchase so I can test the shop is properly working ;)
I have just looked and the whole thing seems to work easily. I will have a look and see what vehicles are wearing stickers before actually ordering.

Back