New Feature Congratulations, you are winner!

Currently reading:
New Feature Congratulations, you are winner!

medals.jpg
Been waiting a while to implement this as the addon required had a few shop stopper bugs, however it's finally here :)

You can now receive medals on the site for performing different tasks which will then show under your name in posts, as well as if someone browses your profile.

1673881093395.png

I'll be adding more as we go, but for now we've got add a vehicle to the garage, write a guide, review a local business and upload a resource to the downloads section.

You start off with bronze and then work you way up to gold (based on the amount of items/resources you add), giving you total bragging rights down the pub and seriously impressing all your mates... ;)

I just ran a batch query to get everyone up to date with what they should have, so you might notice a few emails or things coming in as well as a few alerts :)

For a full list of medals available - you can see them all at this link.

Good luck on your quests!

Last edited:
could do one that updates each year of membership

some for likes? a post receives 10+, 20+, 30+ likes and total likes received badges

section expert badges? something like over a number of posts in MM or LL or a car section etc, could do bronze, silver and gold for different levels.

bought from the shop badge?

could do one that updates each year of membership

some for likes? a post receives 10+, 20+, 30+ likes and total likes received badges

section expert badges? something like over a number of posts in MM or LL or a car section etc, could do bronze, silver and gold for different levels.

bought from the shop badge?
A person could end up looking like one of those North Korean generals if they get that many badges, haha.

From the looks of things, 6 is the max that will fit in the postbit, but I'll have a play around with spacing and see if it looks ok!

Been waiting a while to implement this as the addon required had a few shop stopper bugs, however it's finally here :)

You can now receive medals on the site for performing different tasks which will then show under your name in posts, as well as if someone browses your profile.

View attachment 417564

I'll be adding more as we go, but for now we've got add a vehicle to the garage, write a guide, review a local business and upload a resource to the downloads section.

You start off with bronze and then work you way up to gold (based on the amount of items/resources you add), giving you total bragging rights down the pub and seriously impressing all your mates... ;)

I just ran a batch query to get everyone up to date with what they should have, so you might notice a few emails or things coming in as well as a few alerts :)

For a full list of medals available - you can see them all at this link.

Good luck on your quests!
Loving this :)

Back