Who Hates Steve Wright???

Currently reading:
Who Hates Steve Wright???

I REALLY REALLY cant stand this guy!!! He has his own show on radio 2 every week day afternoon (which im forced to listen to in work). Talk about egotistical!! Anyone share my hatred????

just out of curiousity why dont you like him....have you met him..just why dont you like him.....:D

just out of curiousity why dont you like him....have you met him..just why dont you like him.....:D
Big headed, egotistical self-loving arrogant tw**. The fact that he calls his show 'The Big Show' says it all!!! Always talkin about himself and constantly playing his own jingles which all include his name. He must love the sound of his own name. A has been me thinks. Hes stuck on radio 2 for f**k sake... His show cant be that great! AND IT ISNT!!!!!!!

I CANT STAND HIM!!!!!:cry:

I remember back in 1988 when I started my first job, steve wright was on in the afternoon and it got on my nerves then, he followed on from simon bates and his "our tune" nonsense.

seems radio 2 picked up all the old school radio 1 dj's when they had the shake up.

dj's, in this day and age they are just presenters, running to a script like on a tv show, the producers probably click the mouse for an mp3 to play, give them a pair of technics and a crossfader and some banging vinyl and I bet they could not mix for toffee (n)

Last edited:
tell me about stupid radio 2 ive only had to ut up for it so far for a year at work which is way toooo long already but the old codgers just wont accept it is pure rubbish its more of a talk show specially with mr vine not a radio station

ah i see , i don't like radio 1 because i find it irritating, there's a few a@seholes on there, so if you don't like something like me don't listen to it, simple;) i will say however there is no one in particular, no hang on a minuet Chris moles aye he is a fat irritating ****:eek:

Steve wright! what about sarah kennedy on the dawn patrol!!!

Best paid radio presenter ever - 90 mins slot and an hour of that is reading you the papers the rest is talking about 'her beloved' or her cat collection!

And then theres wogan, all he does is tell p*ss poor jokes and chuckle at them to himself thinking were all laughing with him! Hes another one who must be best paid person ever - does 2 weeks of djing then goes on hol for 2 weeks!! He must be on a continental work rota!

Steve wright! what about sarah kennedy on the dawn patrol!!!

Best paid radio presenter ever - 90 mins slot and an hour of that is reading you the papers the rest is talking about 'her beloved' or her cat collection!

And then theres wogan, all he does is tell p*ss poor jokes and chuckle at them to himself thinking were all laughing with him! Hes another one who must be best paid person ever - does 2 weeks of djing then goes on hol for 2 weeks!! He must be on a continental work rota!
yes i have to admit Sara bloody Kennedy:eek: now she is very irritating now that i think about it.....rustling the papers, stuttering, forgetting words:eek: stop it, stop it i,m getting all grumpy again:mad:...don't mind wogan however, he has the odd funny thing now & again:D

his janet and john stories arent bad when he does them but its cos everyone around is wetting themselves which makes it more funny.

Thats about it though on wogan.

Johnny walker is better and suprisingly for me Alan Dedicoat (the voice of lottery balls) is quite funny on there as well, i thought he would be as interesting as a collapsed lung

Last edited:
thing is about presenters is the sound of their voice[well that's obvious] some sound like their chewing a sweet[not good]:mad: as an old git its the stupid little things that irritate me now, i even get irritated by myself, but hey look what all you young team have to look forward to;)

Here's a variation for you :eek:

How many times have you been driving with your favourite CD or MP3 track playing, the traffic announcement cuts in and they don't turn the bloody thing off when they are done ?

Eagle Radio and BBC London seem to be permanent culprits :bang: :mad:

Here's a variation for you :eek:

How many times have you been driving with your favourite CD or MP3 track playing, the traffic announcement cuts in and they don't turn the bloody thing off when they are done ?

Eagle Radio and BBC London seem to be permanent culprits :bang: :mad:

Turn TA off. Job done

i dont mind him... you cant say he is big headed compared to that loser chris moyles with his **** loving himself attitude. chris moyles winds me up

Good god!!! Chris Moyles and the ironically titled 'comedy dave'.. DO ONE!!
I stopped listening to Radio 1 ages back.. Probably due to these idiots and the playlist. I know the playlist is out their hands, but the combination of the two was wwaaaayyyy toooo much for me.

Having said that though... Zane Lowe is the nuts!

As for Radio 2, I can't really comment as I don't listen (even though it's the most popular station going).. My Midlife crisis has led me to switch between XFM and Radio 4:D

Back