Who Hates Steve Wright???

Currently reading:
Who Hates Steve Wright???

Mark and Lard..... God I miss them two.... I left when they left.

Thats about the same time I switched, "Is it a bird? Is it a bloke? How do I know sorry I spoke! BIRD,BLOKE,BIRD,BLOKE!!!"

Happy days! I listen to Radio 2 mainly because they play classic rock and not all the new ****e!

Jo "I love every band ever" Whiley, how the hell can you go from playing something like Limp Biscuit one second and then Girls a ****in Loud! the next!!!!!

yes i have to admit Sara bloody Kennedy:eek: now she is very irritating now that i think about it.....rustling the papers, stuttering, forgetting words:eek: stop it, stop it i,m getting all grumpy again:mad:...don't mind wogan however, he has the odd funny thing now & again:D

:yeahthat:

Sarah Kennedy (n) as above

Terry Wogan (y) great for 15 minute drive to work

Jeremy Vine (y) thought provoking over lunch

Steve Wright (n) apart from Ask Elvis, which is brilliant

Chris Evans :D never liked him before. Now I do.

Radcliffe & Maconie (n) too pretentious: showing off their musical knowledge when they could be playing music

Jonathan Ross: :confused: highly irritating, arrogant and rude, but occasionally hilariously funny

Russell Brand :yuck: can't stand him; so immature I can't listen to him at all

Radio 1 (n) gave up years ago (had to Google "Tim Westwood" to understand another thread ;))

What's wrong with you all? Why aren't you listening to Radio 4? The Today programme is the nuts.
Don't tune in too early though- the shipping forecast isn't that relevant in Mid-Wales!

Why aren't you listening to Radio 4?
...i quite like chris evans now.
Who'd have thought this household would be arguing over whether Radio 2 or Radio 4 is better! :p

Chris Evans used to annoy me when he was on the TV (and Radio 1). The only thing in his favour was that he bought Billie (before she had a surname) a Ferrari for her 7th birthday.
I haven't listened to him on Radio 2.

Jeremy Vine's shop is top quality.

I agree with you, only half decent thing on Steve Wrights show is them Facts he does.

Steve Wright in the afternoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon.

Bet that gets to you?

Back