Who are you voting for in the elections next month?

Currently reading:
Who are you voting for in the elections next month?

in the end it's just an excuse to build more nuclear power stations and be less reliant on the arabs, they don't believe the global warming cr*p any more than we do.
The more trains, trams and trolley buses that run on electricity the more petrol and diesel there is for the rest of us. Because a lot of power stations also use oil, the more electricity comes from renewabe sources the better.

Like it or not Climate change is happening. The only debate is how much of it we have helped cause. ;)
There doesn't seem to have been a definitive report on this subject at all. Even Al Gore's film "An Inconvenient Truth" that won him a Nobel prize has been shot full of holes. Personally I think this would have been happening anyway even without us. The big question as Venters says, is what effect we're having on the whole process.

I reckon that had less to do with the actual subject and more to do with Captain Planets whole approach to it.
Mmm, I always thought it odd that Alfred Nobel, after whom the Nobel Peace Prize is named invented a new form of explosive.

Back