Technical Which spigot rings will i need?

Currently reading:
Technical Which spigot rings will i need?

Hello, Got myself a nice little set of 15" dezent alloys to refurb and get o my mk2 by the spring, i know i need to get the wobbly bolts and can get them from my local motorworld for 35 quid which is fair, but i notice there loads of spigot rings on ebay for couple quid and will save myself a good 10a if i can know the right ones to get... i measured what i presume to be the right bit of back of the alloy like centre and thats 56mm? so is that the size rings i need? thanks for anyhelp :)

I thought dave covered it pretty well. Punto centre bore is 58.1, any smaller than that and you're buggered. When you test fitted them, did they sit flush against the hub? Was it a tight fit to get it on there or was there some play?
Agree with taking it to a shop though, they'll be able to properly measure the centre bore and provide matching rings.

yeah just gonna refurb them myself. but yeah maybe i measured them wrong before they fitted snug, pretty lucky... the guy at motorworld would get me a kit with bolts and spignots for around 50quid.. so think al litreally take a wheel with me to double check they get me the right one's :)

Stove enamel is hardly any more costly than DIY with rattle cans. But properly done stoving lasts much better and doesn't get stained with brake dust like paint does.

Just mask off the spigot bore as the stove enamel will otherwise reduce the internal diameter.

Back