Technical Where on internet to buy guard ruber seal?

Currently reading:
Technical Where on internet to buy guard ruber seal?

StanZlatan

I want to change the guard rubber seal that goes around the frame where the driver door shuts on but i can not seem to find it. I live in the uk and noticed that most cases i can not find the items that i need but can find them under this name in usa. Some hidden meaning may be there but is there no stock and we are loke a province of USA?
Or is there different name for the door seal on the car frame? ( Not the edge of the door itself)

I want to change the guard rubber seal that goes around the frame where the driver door shuts on but i can not seem to find it. I live in the uk and noticed that most cases i can not find the items that i need but can find them under this name in usa. Some hidden meaning may be there but is there no stock and we are loke a province of USA?
Or is there different name for the door seal on the car frame? ( Not the edge of the door itself)
For a 2015 car I bought a good used one on Ebay uk
Search 'Door Seal'

Door seal shows the seals around door edge. In ebay usa i see exactly what i want with red line around the frame of the body of the car where it goes under "door frame rubber guard mud protector". How come we have nothing here?

I replaced the door seal on my 2013 multijet ; I bought it on-line but it was an original Fiat item, I just remember typing Fiat panda door seal and that was it. oh yeh, set your filter to UK only.

Its not working..I even looked up fiat parts for uk site mopar. i have to risk it and try the one from autodoc.

The genuine fiat part is one continuous loop and therefore are handed (different for each side of the car). The autodoc seals are just standard profile seals so you will have a joint. If you are going for a standard seal, the best and cheapest option is to buy a length form a seal manufacturer - plenty on-line. Just look at the original profile of you seal, match it to the pattern on the website then order the length you want (always order a bit more than you think you need.) I've done this for many different vehicles from 1950s to now, worked every time. In the meantime I'll try to find where I bought my Fait door seal from ....

Just typed "Fiat Panda door seal" and this (and many others) turned up on e-bay. Gasket Door Front Right Fiat Panda Cod. 51930236 New Original £44. There's loads out there.
Couldn't find ware i bought mine but pretty use it was e-bay. And yes it was genuine. Link below? but just noticed it's in italy!!

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Here's the genuine part's part numbers... and (as mentioned above) note they are a very specific shape which you are unlikely to match with a strip of 'generic' material

1689085564859.png

Thank you guys for these super good last three replies. I think my mistake or rather not knowing i had to add gasket to the search wording. But again obviously we need to import a lot. I will ask them if it fits my car. Its Fiat Panda not Fiat Nuovo Panda just saying. And i attach what the seller chosen by lambou stated on his ebay page about these door gaskets

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-07-12-22-09-57-10_cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-07-12-22-09-57-10_cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da.jpg
    572 KB · Views: 27
The seller needs the VIN number to confirm but I can not find it anywhere! An I blind where is it? I had changed the driver side door a year ago has it been there by any chance? How to find it?

Back