General what's yours...? and why?

Currently reading:
General what's yours...? and why?

christopher watson said:
How the hell do those work then :confused:
I've been in a car that had a crank on the dash for the wiper... can't remember what it was... but that thing had character.

FuzzyPanda said:
Does it have headlamps, Steve? :p

That reminds me, I've been meaning to ask what bulbs go in Pandas. I would look in my Haynes manual but I dunno where the hell it's got to. :confused:
Headlamp ones I assume you mean. The original one's are 40w but you can buy 55w now the name escapes me but something like H7's I'll find out & let you know.

Doesn't sound good. I suppose it'd be sensible to clean all the contacts and make sure the earth is good on these ones, after all the left bulb has a tendency to go off (and back on if you give the light a firmish knock). I'd get some fogs/driving lights but there's nowhere decent to mount them without butchering the bumper or grille.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Steve said:
My Panda, it's well documented, but anyway...

1989 750

One of the most basic spec of Panda.

Rubber floor, hammock seats, no rear wiper, no clock, no internally adjustable wipers, no fifth gear. It has basically what it needs to have to work and that's it. That's why I love it.

I've had better specced Pandas (93 CLX, 90 900S, 89 Fantasia) but none of them did it for me like this one. :)

Steve, what's an internally adjustable wiper, please ?:confused:
Do you have to keep getting out to clear the windscreen ?;)

christopher watson said:
Chris (pandafan), i asked Steve about his internally adjustable wiper, and he seems to have ignored me ;)

Really !
How rude !:eek:

..and there was I wanting to buy a couple...:devil:

christopher watson said:
H4 bulbs will fit, but you need to take the ring/clip off the back of the old bulbs and put it on the H4 bulbs.
H4 are what i have got in mine... they do the job... I noticed that the last owner has already put a relay assembly in for the fog lights to work in unison ... I can take a pic over the weekend if you Like Chris. it should give you a good idea of what's what.

Tony M said:
H4 are what i have got in mine... they do the job... I noticed that the last owner has already put a relay assembly in for the fog lights to work in unison ... I can take a pic over the weekend if you Like Chris. it should give you a good idea of what's what.

That would help, thanks Tony (y)

Back