What's the point...?

Currently reading:
What's the point...?

I keep feeling not good enough for anyone
its better than thinking you're better than everyone.

i love hotties who dont realise how hot they are, mostly because its the only way i could ever get a hottie (my gf is a good example) but also because women who know they're sexy tend to be bitches.

its better than thinking you're better than everyone.

i love hotties who dont realise how hot they are, mostly because its the only way i could ever get a hottie (my gf is a good example) but also because women who know they're sexy tend to be bitches.

Yeah i just don't feel good enough for Ollie :( i'm just worrying alot lately i dunno why i never used to worry :(

xxxx
xxx
xx
x

ollie is bloody lucky, if he doesn't know that then he must have learning difficulties.

the real reason you aren't happy is because you aren't good enough for yourself. why is that? something has created an image in your mind of what you want to be. for most girls your age that image is created by MTV style shows with rich skinny girls on, and badly written celeb mags, and all that other crap that has been poisoning your mind. you've been brainwashed into believing you should have a paris hilton style millionairess lifestyle.

you cant change yourself, so the way to be happy is to change what you expect of yourself. how do you do that? damned if i know, i've been trying to help my GF deal with it for years, all she does it watch more peter and katie or laguna beach or my super sweet 16 or god knows what else and makes herself worse. :bang:

ahhh thats just down the road from

123 not funny avenue
you-suck-ington
kent
c00 ck

(y):p

Your geography sucks, Indiashire is miles away from Kent.

And misssporty500, just get wasted for a few days straight, thats what other people do when they feel like you do, or just slit wrists.

Your geography sucks, Indiashire is miles away from Kent.

And misssporty500, just get wasted for a few days straight, thats what other people do when they feel like you do, or just slit wrists.

I don't drink thanx :)

I dunno what it is i felt good enough last year i felt the best i ever have about myself but since then all gone down hill :( im not confident within myself anymore and i've always had social anxiety but its hit more worse than ever lately whenever i go out i just panick and have to go home :( hate the way i look and everything nothing going for me at the moment.

I just always feel like i love ollie more than he loves me because i think why would anyone love me :( i know it's all my problems but i don't know why im like it :(

xxxx
xxx
xx
x

I dunno what it is i felt good enough last year i felt the best i ever have about myself but since then all gone down hill :( im not confident within myself anymore and i've always had social anxiety but its hit more worse than ever lately whenever i go out i just panick and have to go home :( hate the way i look and everything nothing going for me at the moment.

I just always feel like i love ollie more than he loves me because i think why would anyone love me :( i know it's all my problems but i don't know why im like it :(

xxxx
xxx
xx
x

You look fine imo, unfortunately i dont know what to suggest other than councelling.

xxxx
xxx
xx
x

if you don't love yourself how can anyone else be expected to?

postive daily mantras (y)

mine is something along the lines of:

"f*ck it, i'm awesome, my tits and ass are great and i truely rule"

Back