What's she called?

Currently reading:
What's she called?

ArcaneBravo

I just watched 'Gone in Sixty Seconds' and I was wondering if people on here have named their cars. If yes, then what is you car called?

I don't have a name for my car, but it would be interesting to think up one. :D

arcbanner.jpg

Goldie...after the Drum n Bass bod, not Simon Groom's dog from blue peter in the early 80's. Janet Ellis....oooooh yeah!

pop the little pea cosies on...highly effective

'Gem' or 'Gemma', or 'Little Gem', because the three letters of my numberplate are 'GMA' :)

Paul

Baby's is really called The BrothelMobile ;)

pop the little pea cosies on...highly effective

oi richieboi....shaddap. anyways...wait til the meet and ask richieC to play his banging sub...

Babysei...Made in England....Well I think it was the back of a niteclub but dont tell anyone....

I have NEVER named any of my cars and I cant belive any of you really call your cars names - do you? We have nick named a friends thoug, he has a cinq sporting and his nickname is Eggy so his car is called "the Egg Box" only you couldnt get half a dozen in it but you come out scrambled.

Fiat Bravo HGT155
Jagaur XJR-S 6.0 V12
http://www.bravo-guide.co.uk THE Fiat Bravo site

I use to call my first ever car 'Zoë.' It was a A-reg Mazda 323. It was named after a girl I was very fond of, but never had the guts to ask out. I still don't have a name for my Bravo, probably never will :D

arcbanner.jpg

Back